Edited on 07/22/2015 at 6:34:19 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Delicious: Emily's True Love here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 22, 15 6:34 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Delicious: Emily's True Love here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Delicious: Emily's True Love.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

tesamoine
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by tesamoine on Jul 22, 15 7:28 AM
I had bought this game at another site ages ago. I am a huge "Emily" fan. However, for some reason, this one is the least favorite of the series. I'm not quite sure why. All the standard Emily elements are there... cooking, serving the customers, her crazy family , finding the mouse, etc. The graphics are great. Sound and music are wonderful. If you like the previous or newer Emily games, give this one a try. It is a TM game, but has a good backstory and is not a click fest. I recommend this game.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jul 22, 15 9:58 AM
I recommend this game too - it's just as good as all the others. I've played it several times.

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on Jul 23, 15 7:53 AM
This game has been around for a couple of years, as has a number of the other games in the series, so it is not a new game ; indeed I've played it on another site. Enjoyable TM game, as it's not just a click-fest and the graphics are quite nice and colourful, and it doesn't get ridiculously difficult and stressful, nor is it too easy, and you can pick a difficulty level. It's the usual "Emily" series, with the mouse, the dishes and feeding the guests, so a bit same-y as the rest, but enjoyable and passes the time. If you're new to the "Emily" series, and like TM games, you'll probably like it.

The downside is that you can't just skip the story, and I have zero interest in it. It would be nice to have a few bonuses as you play and not just the slow to get upgrades.
I haven't bought it, as it's really just the same as the others, but I have enjoyed the free hour, although I might buy later on, as I have a few credits to use, due to the lack of anything new TM-wise.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 23, 15 11:59 PM
I have played all of the Delicious games and I absolutely LOVE every single one of them.

To anyone who has not played this or the others, I would strongly suggest NOT beginning by playing Emily's True Love.

While its very good, the characters are as lovable as always and its just plain fun it just does not measure up to the greatness of
Emily's Wonder Wedding
Emily's New Beginning
Emily's Home Sweet Home.....whatever the other ones are.

I actually finished this one tonight & I was just sure that I had only completed another restaurant within the game, but the thing was over. I was kind of disappointed, but only on a level of disappointment that can come from a very excellent game series like this one.

So I just wanted to mention - because I love this series & these amazing (fictional!!) characters so much - that if you have only just discovered Delicious & weren't very impressed by Emily's True Love, give another one of the games a try. They're all better than this one, I think.

And the ones that have Collector's Editions available? Well they're so good that I have actually gone as far as purchasing more than one copy across devices. Normally I'd hate myself for that LOL but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!!

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Jul 31, 15 8:37 AM
I really enjoy these Delicious games, and found this one as good as all the others.

Go to: