time management games

[Post New]by ribenaberry on Jul 23, 09 12:20 AM
dear big fish
wats goin on how come u are releasing so many time management games.iHATE THESE GAMES AND NEED SOME THING MORE EXCITING

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

Re:time management games

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jul 23, 09 4:19 AM
I don`t think Bfg had so many Tm-Games. It`s only one day in time. Tomorrow will be another gametyp. Every fishie has another favorite genre.

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

time management games

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Jul 23, 09 1:57 PM
ribenaberry wrote:dear big fish
wats goin on how come u are releasing so many time management games.iHATE THESE GAMES AND NEED SOME THING MORE EXCITING

All three of your posts have been complaints - don't you have anything nice to say, ever?

AzFreebird
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by AzFreebird on Jul 23, 09 4:52 PM
And here I was thinking that they had so many hidden objects games...
I guess it's all a matter of personal preference.
I think, personally, BFG has some of the best variety of any gaming site for downloads.

I sure would like to know if and when they're going to get the newest Dream Day Vegas game though!

miav3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by miav3 on Jul 25, 09 9:30 PM
AzFreebird wrote:And here I was thinking that they had so many hidden objects games...
I guess it's all a matter of personal preference.
I think, personally, BFG has some of the best variety of any gaming site for downloads.

I sure would like to know if and when they're going to get the newest Dream Day Vegas game though!

I fully agree, so many hidden object games! I love time management games, they are all I buy.

vpark1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by vpark1 on Jul 26, 09 12:31 AM
I only buy the time management games- keep them coming!!!

steffwhitt
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by steffwhitt on Aug 2, 09 3:11 AM
i too only buy tm games so more plz bfg.

[Post New]by Sparklymind on Aug 8, 09 4:30 PM
Count my vote in too. I luv tm games, they seem to be the only ones I buy. Give us more, more and more.

lovelyrita019
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by lovelyrita019 on Aug 8, 09 4:52 PM
Hidden Object games used to be my favorite ~ then I tried Cake Mania and since then Time Management and building
games I like much better!

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on Oct 22, 09 3:45 AM
We all have our favorites, and as lovelyrita pointed out sometimes we even discover we like something better

BFG has a great selection of games, although sometimes they launch the smae kind of game for a couple of consecutive days, which means if you´re not too ofnd of that type you will feel slightly bored.
I´m a big fan of Time Management and enjoy also Hidden Object . The weeks there is only Hidden Object it can be sort of tedious, but its always nice to give them a try while I grow "hungry" for Time Management releases.

What surprises me from Ribenaberry´s post is that "exciting" is not the adjective I first think of when discussing Hidden Object Games. ´Mayeb you should try a shooter game, or a large file adventure or a brain teaser if you are looking for excitement?

[Post New]by debilanc57 on Oct 5, 12 7:29 AM
There are more hidden object games than anything. Not everyone likes them we need more time management. I think they need to rotate and not do all hidden objects all the time. I go to other sites and buy their time management games.

[Post New]by misswelshi on Sep 12, 13 9:50 AM
why oh why is there so many hidden objects games, i am not so keen on them. i would love to have more time management games here. I might have reconsider my membership, as i don't really see the point in paying each month and not having the games i like

[Post New]by morningglori on Jan 4, 14 7:01 AM
I agree with the majority here. I realize I'm 5 years after the discussion, but I would love to see more time management games, especially the 'fort' type. I check everyday to see what the new game is and it's almost always Hidden Object. I used to like those types but after a while, they all seem the same, except for the story line.

More t.m. please??

[Post New]by jennypockets on Aug 21, 14 6:56 PM
Dear BFG,
What's happened to the 'old' style Time management games like Cake Mania, Farm Frenzy, Megaplex etc, these new ones I've tried seem to be mostly city building (with limited places to build I might add) and hidden object games. I understand that categorising some games can be awkward but I find these building games limited in their 'time management' capacity. Any new 'old style ones' on the cards, only I've bought just about all the ones there are so far and would really like to play something new.

Edited on 08/21/2014 at 6:56:35 PM PST

[Post New]by billiejolear on Dec 1, 14 9:42 PM
WOW! Remember when Big Fish Games put out so many Time Management that someone actually complained??? Now we can not even get a decent release for Time Management in TWO MONTHS! COME ON, seriously Big Fish! we are the FAITHFUL players who made you great! WHERE ARE OUR GAMES? I am so disappointed to go to the new releases and see you have released just tiny, silly Time Management games and only a few in two months time for PC downloads. What a slap in the face for your long term players! Not EVERYONE likes to play 'find the hidden ball' in the photo like they are in grade school! SOME OF US, like to use our brains and figure out strategies to get to the end of the game. VERY disappointed!

[Post New]by billiejolear on Dec 1, 14 9:44 PM
I notice this is an ongoing complaint. If any of you have found a site that is putting out decent time management could you please PM me. I have my credit here from two months ago and stopped my account from purchasing more until they put out one I want to play. By the looks of it, it wont be any time soon.

[Post New]by What_a_day on Dec 17, 14 2:53 PM
Please BFG where are the time management games, they are the only ones I buy. I had the last 2 months of games credits too, was so starved of TMG's I relented and bought some hidden object games was so disappointed am thinking of stopping my account also.

I agree with you all there are not enough of these being released, please PM me if you have found a decent site that releases good TMG.

Go to: