FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

Tournament glitch NOT fixed!

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jul 22, 15 2:06 AM
Starting a new thread to report my findings.
Can't type much at the moment because I am pretty MAD!
The glitch is NOT fixed
Sorry for the diamonds I won, don't even need them
I'm going to test in the next tourney to see if it submits the same score, by that time the Mods should be in the office so that I can message them before I decide what to do.

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

Re:Tournament glitch NOT fixed!

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on Jul 22, 15 2:09 AM

Well done FudgeChi,

You have my made my point that the tournaments are still not fixed, I would rather you get the first prize than you know who !!

Off to the Mod's again ??? What a pity that they bowed to the pressure and just started them up again without a fix I am so mad too

AG1

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jul 22, 15 2:18 AM
I think the Devs tried to fix it but obviously didn't test to check!

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on Jul 22, 15 2:22 AM
Sent you a PM

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jul 22, 15 2:35 AM
Thanks Just replied and telling you here to get this thread on the first page because of the ridiculous amount of the unmentionable

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jul 22, 15 3:02 AM
Thanks FudgeChi for the info...it's indeed beyond ridiculous and I sent a PM to MODs yesterday....we'll see!!!!

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jul 22, 15 4:43 AM
I figured it wasn't fixed yet. Ah well, I guess they caved to demands.

Also bump da bump.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 22, 15 5:11 AM
The devs tinkered with something. The number of high scores is crazy.

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jul 22, 15 5:42 AM
They announced that tournaments are currently functional and they hoped that are now working as they should....!!!

..... It seems to me that they decided to continue digging further into the hole ... and that's a bad decision ....just my humble opinion.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 22, 15 6:10 AM
I think the tournaments were brought back because diamond sales were down.

Then the wheel was tinkered with to make us all giddy from getting so many "good" spins so that we'd be more inclined to buy diamonds.

But if everybody is more likely to get +30 when spinning, that spin just becomes the new average spin.

So the only thing that has changed is that more skillful players have been given a greater advantage than before. (a 130,000 base score increased by 30% gets more points than a 100,000 base score increased by 30%). If people who rarely or never won diamonds before think this change works to their benefit, they are wrong.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jul 22, 15 6:27 AM
I agree..........I never won many diamonds..........but had a slight chance of 1 or 2 with a score of 150,000+............now it seems the score must be 200,000+ to win anything.........I can rarely do that...........and with the glitch (THANKS FUDGE FOR FINDING THAT).......whats the point?

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jul 22, 15 6:37 AM
Glad we're all on the same page again.....as i said yesterday.......the bar has been lowered......and the base is just at a different spot so the same results are showing just with an illusion of difference.....but the same snake in a wool suit is still a snake....you can sober up a horse thief but it is still a horse thief......lol.....**D@NgeR**...out

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jul 22, 15 8:00 AM
Keepn' the faith in all the folks and the integrity of the game gettin' the win......I trust in the programmers.....that their savvy will prevail eventually......that keeping up with the ingrades whom cutting corners as their motto loose focus and stupidity overrides their norm, end in a aperpetual tail spin as usual..........Time.....I guess time will show us an answer to the run on mantra.........Is it fixed......NOPE......ok well now it's fixed?......NOPE.....let's see now.....NOPE......and It's gotta be fixed.....NOPE.....we promise It is fixed......NOPE.......so the wheel is on roids now and the PPD's of the game for those that are inclined....or not.....have them anyway....and the wild west show for a time is the muse of the masses that know better......WELL OK>>>>>>>>>>Let's Play and see the same ole on higher scales..........LOL hate to say it is a joke.........and the eggs fall where they may.....allegdily on the system........**D@NgeR**.....out

Edited on 07/22/2015 at 8:01:55 AM PST

MsMarmar
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by MsMarmar on Jul 22, 15 8:19 AM
Thanks FudgeChi for always being on this. I suspected as much they were not fixed, only the wheel was changed. I won a diamond last night but didn't receive it, so that is still the same too. Didn't have a very good round last night, will try again today. It is what it is right now. I am just wondering if the dev.'s will do anything or not. Sad, but I still love this game, will keep playing no matter what.

Marmar

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jul 22, 15 8:27 AM
General_hobojoe wrote:......so the wheel is on roids now

MUHAHAHAH!!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jul 22, 15 8:29 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:
General_hobojoe wrote:......so the wheel is on roids now

MUHAHAHAH!!

Thought you'd get a kick out of that..... **D** out

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 22, 15 8:32 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players especially FudgeChi for bringing this to the Moderation Team's attention. The information presented in this thread has been forwarded to the team that works with the developers. Once we hear of any information, the Moderation Team will update the Forums. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jul 22, 15 8:39 AM
Your Rawkn it BF......keepin ahead of the ilk is the point and I do trust in the brains of your crew......truthfully. It is an immense and arduous job to navigate through the mire of technical fradulance/hacks and there purpose.......kuddos to your work and the pursuit of an honest game.......**D@NgeR**....out

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 22, 15 8:43 AM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players especially FudgeChi for bringing this to the Moderation Team's attention. The information presented in this thread has been forwarded to the team that works with the developers. Once we hear of any information, the Moderation Team will update the Forums. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

Thank you.

That a company which is part of Churchill Downs (which is primarily involved with the gambling business) would continue to run tournaments knowing that cheating is going on is mind boggling.

Yes, many people playing aren't aware of the cheating, and yes, it only involves real money if people are buying diamonds in order to order to enter more frequently, but still...

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jul 22, 15 9:40 AM
So....they have done something at least. I tried the glitch at the start of the tourney this time. When I got to the wheel it showed my best score as the one I submitted in the last tourney. However it didn't submit. Tried a normal round on my next free spin, score still won't submit. Spent diamonds to try again and no score will submit!!!
I'll have to try it the way I did this morning (9AM UK time) and see what happens in the hope it will help the Devs. So, maybe, it's almost fixed but needs a last step?
Unless they just stopped me from testing by letting no scores submit

Go to: