Disappearing resources

[Post New]by turbodoll on Jul 22, 15 5:11 AM
Spent two days building resources then an error message 3 appears as a result I,ve lost all the resources I collected and all the grass and obstructions that I cleared have reappeared this happened to anyone else. I have to start from scratch but if this happens again this game is getting deleted.

msmeow6382
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:Disappearing resources

[Post New]by msmeow6382 on Jul 22, 15 5:43 AM
Same here.

I WAS on level 11. I WAS up to 25 magic. NOW, I'm at level 1. NOW, I'm at 10 magic. Funny thing is, all of my quests are indicative of level 11, like upgrading the library. But, I can't do that because I can't make magic spheres now. Gaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!!!!

I've uninstalled the game and am going to try re-installing and starting over. If this happens again, I am done. I was really enjoying this game. I may have even paid a little actual money, one of these days. I cannot stress enough to the developers, test your product before you deem it fit for the public... not the other way around.

Of course, I did have a hint yesterday that something like this might happen. Yesterday, every time I would buy something in the store (like a bench), as soon as I would place it, I would get the "server error" message and the game would revert back to before I purchased the item. So, I'd have to save up money again, purchase again, place again, and hope to God that it would "take". Frustrating to say the least.

Again, I say to the developers: figure your stuff out before releasing it into the wild!!! Really, it's like signing up for a dating service while you're still living in your mama's basement. You may look really great and have a great personality, but behind the scenes, you're nothing but a big ol' mess. And ain't nobody got time for that!

msmeow6382
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by msmeow6382 on Jul 22, 15 6:12 AM
Uninstalling and then re-installing doesn't work. I'm right back where I was: Level 1, quests for Level 11. Still not recognizing my login and password.

This is ridiculous. Why even have a "login" and password if you're not going to utilize them?

Whatever. I'm over it. I'm done.

[Post New]by francescasouth on Jul 22, 15 7:10 AM
I have exactly the same problems you describe. This is a bad joke!

Could this be that this game is designed to get us play for enough time, so we love it, therefore we spend money, then..........that's it.....there is no more game .....but the business is done! Could this be a clever design to get money out of people? I wonder.

Can someone please tell if he or she has managed to play with no problems...and whether they've managed to pass level 4?

dianah50
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by dianah50 on Jul 22, 15 7:18 AM
I have the same issues but as the error apologised for server maintenance, it may be it will all revert back after they're done. Problem is, we don't know how long maintenance will last, so some input from the devs would be nice here..... and maybe a maintenance schedule so we're forewarned.

Edited on 07/22/2015 at 7:19:26 AM PST

tezaber
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Disappearing resources

[Post New]by tezaber on Jul 22, 15 7:20 AM
turbodoll wrote:Spent two days building resources then an error message 3 appears as a result I,ve lost all the resources I collected and all the grass and obstructions that I cleared have reappeared this happened to anyone else. I have to start from scratch but if this happens again this game is getting deleted.

You're not alone. It happened to me also. Continual error messages, the game comes back up and all of my resources are gone, my magic potion capacity is cut in half, or all the trees and grass have returned, etc. It even dropped me back to Level 1, even though all my buildings and spells have remained, but I can't build certain things now because I'm no longer at the higher levels (I was at least up to Level 8 since I was building pillars before the crashing nightmare began, but now I can no longer build those even though I have several.) I won't be playing this game any more, that's for certain.

[Post New]by Nessa1905 on Jul 22, 15 7:23 AM
Same here. I was on level 7, server error and back to level 1, magic 10, etc. Plus all quests except the one with the obelisk disappeared, including some I had nearly completed.
I enjoyed the game so far, even with the server errors every 2 or 3 minutes, but now I'm going to wait until the game is updated before I try again.

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Jul 22, 15 7:37 AM
Morning everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that not only are you seeing your resources going missing in the game, but that your progress is going missing as well.

Just like francescasouth, dianah50, tezaber, and Nessa1905, I had the same thing happen in my game as well where the error 3 message appeared and then all of my progress was gone when the game loaded again. Because we don't want you to miss out on any of the progress you made, I want to assure you that we've already passed this issue along to the developers so we can get this sorted out.

To help us find a solution as fast as possible, it would really help if you could get in contact with our Customer Support Team and include a Dr. Felix report with any extra information you think will help. Just in case it's needed, you can click here to get the Dr. Felix report downloaded and running.

bfgLianorm

Edited to correct pesky typos

Edited on 07/22/2015 at 7:44:54 AM PST

[Post New]by francescasouth on Jul 22, 15 9:39 AM
Thank you very much Big Fish for your prompt reply and efforts to try to sort this out. Let's hope the developers give a solution.

Even though the game is free, we should not have wasted so many hours for nothing. Problems can happen but all the other games work fine. Besides, these problems have occurred since it was launched two days ago which means problems right from the beginning.

bfgLianorm wrote:Morning everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that not only are you seeing your resources going missing in the game, but that your progress is going missing as well.

Just like francescasouth, dianah50, tezaber, and Nessa1905, I had the same thing happen in my game as well where the error 3 message appeared and then all of my progress was gone when the game loaded again. Because we don't want you to miss out on any of the progress you made, I want to assure you that we've already passed this issue along to the developers so we can get this sorted out.

To help us find a solution as fast as possible, it would really help if you could get in contact with our <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/"> Customer Support </a> Team and include a Dr. Felix report with any extra information you think will help. Just in case it's needed, you can click <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1688/kw/Dr.%20Felix">here</a> to get the Dr. Felix report downloaded and running.

bfgLianorm

Edited to correct pesky typos

dianah50
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by dianah50 on Jul 22, 15 9:49 AM
Thank you bfgLianorm for your prompt reply. Let's hope the devs are also prompt with a solution.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Jul 22, 15 12:02 PM
Started it up again and now I see I am level 1 again with no resources

Alinig
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Alinig on Jul 22, 15 2:33 PM
Got this game today - looked quite good! Started to play it and got to level 8. I was running low on resources so I purchased a package on offer. It prompted me to do a profile name and password - which I did and all this time an error was coming up but it always put me back to the right level and resources. Then - dun dun daaaaaah, - the error message came up and although the buildings were all there my level had gone right down to the beginning - level 1 with no sign of my resources that I had bought. I uninstalled and reinstalled - nope - level 1 again. I started AGAIN and just as I was building the library the error message appeared and I was back at the beginning - level 1 and all my resources gone AGAIN! Not happy. I did try to login but it did not recognise my name or password?????

I deleted this game.

bcbuddy
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by bcbuddy on Jul 22, 15 3:07 PM
Same problem here which I have reported. It's been almost laughable tonight watching my buildings upgrade and downgrade at will before my eyes, there again I was watching Merlin on the TV. Hope they can get this sorted as I quite like the game.

[Post New]by Birgit1974 on Jul 23, 15 12:00 PM
I made my way back to Level 07 after the Problem being downgraded to Level 01. All buildings were still on the Level like the had been before the Crash (leveled up) and the Tasks of Level 08-09.
But it does not recognize my Login. (Instead of showing my Chosen Login - it says " KEY")
When I try to use the Login I created yesterday it keeps saying wrong Login or Password.

mamadoxie
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by mamadoxie on Jul 24, 15 10:09 AM

WHAT THE HECK? (COMMENT OF WHAT HAPPENED TO ME..I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE)
by mamadoxie on Jul 24, 15 8:09 AM

Um, nothing is like I left it yesterday. OVER half progress is gone, after a long and costly unlock of the 2nd episode it is locked again and my whole civilization has been rearranged, many purchases & Upgrades gone. Poof. WHY DOES BIG FISH DO THIS TO ME?? Seriously though, why release a half-baked game, even if its free. Do they really think we will make in`app purchases in a game that drives one crazy?

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 24, 15 1:09 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to see that many of you are continuing to experience save issues with this game. I want to reassure you that resolving these issues are top priority for the developer and that they're working as quickly as they can to get everything working as it should.

In the meantime, especially if you've purchased items within the game, contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps want to do everything they can to help.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: