Level 51

[Post New]by acp95ejp01ecp02 on Jul 22, 15 4:06 PM
I need help please, can not get it done in 30 moves.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Level 51

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 22, 15 9:49 PM
I'm not that far along yet but noticed there's a video for this level up on YouTube.

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Jul 23, 15 12:28 AM
The trick is to start from the left and go down first - move the red, pink, black & yellow bird out of the way.

Then use the green key.

Move the yellow bird out of the gate but leave the red key - get it out of there the next time the gate becomes passable.

Use the yellow birds to lift the cat to get the next gold key.

I did find that I had to move a bird / key once at random to trigger a gate but still got the 30 moves despite that.

But if you want a step by step walk through I can provide that too.

[Post New]by Oldfashioned1 on Jul 27, 15 2:39 AM
Please Janette5, we would like a walkthrough! I can get the keys on the left out but then have to randomly move things to get middle gate back open---which puts me over 30 moves. Thanks!

Wait...I got it! Instead of using the yellow birds for the RUQ cat, use the reds and then use the yellows on the chained yellow bird in the middle (instead of trying to get the yellow out from behind the chest first--just leave him).

Edited on 07/27/2015 at 2:50:19 AM PST

[Post New]by krystalslc on Aug 12, 15 11:22 AM
Would someone please give me a walk through on Level 51? I would really appreciate it. I looked on You Tube, but I just can't remember all the moves and I would really like to master this level. Thanks!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 12, 15 12:03 PM
I think there's more than one way to do this but I can't remember the other one right now. This is what I believe Janette5's strategy is:

1) Move the red bird on the left to the left of the red bird on top.

2) Move the pink bird to the 2 pink birds.

3) Move the crow all the way to the top.

4) Move the yellow bird right one space.

5) Use the yellow key on the free chest.

6) Move the pink bird to the other 2 pinks, then move the remaining pink bird right one space.

7) Use the green key.

8) Move the lowest yellow bird next to the other nail gate that's up. Then move the two yellow birds to the cat after the gate lowers.

9) Use the yellow key.

10) Move one of the red birds to the chained red bird, then move the free remaining red bird down one space.

11) Move the blue bird to the pair of chained blues.

12) Move the yellow bird to the space above the chained yellow bird.

13) Move the 2 blue birds to the cat.

14) Use the green key.

15) Move the yellow bird to the other 2 yellows, then move the last yellow bird up one space.

16) Move the crow down at the bottom straight up to the corner spot.

17) Move the red key next to the nail gate.

18) Move the blue key next to the red key. The nail gate will still be up, so move either of the 2 red birds up at the top two times somewhere to reopen the gate.

19) Use the blue, then red keys - the blue key can go over the red key if you had the red key next to the gate.

20) Move the purple bird over to the other purple bird to clear out the rest of the screen and use the last key.

crispinscot
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by crispinscot on Oct 4, 15 5:44 AM
Hi SynthpopAddict.
Once again, I am grateful for your help on a level. I didn't get the gold star as I am very slow at getting things through the gates and they have closed before I know it so have to start again!
You deserve hundreds if not thousands or millions of gold stars for your clear and succinct instructions on completing a level.
Are you one of the BF staff?
Now to more levels.
I never played Claws and Feathers 1 so will try that after I have got as far as I can with this one. Have a good day Crispinscot.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Oct 4, 15 7:55 AM
Hi Crispinscot, you're most welcome! No, I don't work for BFG nor any game design company either. I'm just *very* addicted to M3 and MP games LOL. Due to unexpected circumstances I gave up my previous career and am now a student retraining for something else, so more spare time for games...

Sorry to hear you didn't get the gold star in level 51. If you follow the instructions exactly as in the post above it should work. If it's not let me know and I'll pull the level up to see if maybe I typed the strategy incorrectly.

crispinscot
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by crispinscot on Oct 5, 15 4:36 PM
No, I'm sure your instruction were fine. It's just that I'm a bit slow at going through the gates and they close up on me before I've had time to use them. I am finding this game quite difficult so am quite happy to get a silver star and move on to the next level. Good luck in your new career. I did an OU degree in my late 30's so I know what its like to be a mature student. Crispinscot.

trixie7533
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by trixie7533 on Mar 22, 16 2:59 PM
thank you synthpop

Good luck with your studies. I also did OU as a mature student. Unable to finish due to ill health but i still havnt lost the enjoyment of learning........just a lot slower these days. I also love match3 games

Hugs

Go to: