MagentaRose
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Awakening Kingdoms was awarded as the Best Free-to-Play Game for PC (2014) by All About Casual Gam

[Post New]by MagentaRose on Jul 22, 15 5:37 PM
It is also listed as Bestseller #2 on BoomZap site & is #27 on the BigFish site. Makes the decision to cancel the game so puzzling!!!

I can find no FTP game that even comes close to the wonderful diversity of this game & I purchased all the Awakening Series after I started playing it.

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:Awakening Kingdoms was awarded as the Best Free-to-Play Game for PC (2014) by All About Casual

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jul 22, 15 7:52 PM
The game remained in the Top Ten on the Big Fish website for over a year, until so many jumped ship waiting for the update that never came. "All About Casual Games" chose the right game to award as the best FTP, that's for sure! I'd be pretty devastated if I were the developer.

Re:Awakening Kingdoms was awarded as the Best Free-to-Play Game for PC (2014) by All About Casual

[Post New]by Nightowl19 on Jul 23, 15 11:34 PM
NoFishToday wrote:The game remained in the Top Ten on the Big Fish website for over a year, until so many jumped ship waiting for the update that never came. "All About Casual Games" chose the right game to award as the best FTP, that's for sure! I'd be pretty devastated if I were the developer.

And BF made fools of all of us and took our money and ran like thieves in the night!

rosehill50
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rosehill50 on Jul 26, 15 3:01 AM
I cannot understand why they have abandoned such a lovely game its beautifully done and was great to play won awards....... madness

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Jul 27, 15 5:02 AM
I agree it's madness that they discontinued this game AK was the best game out there All these newer games suck big time all they are are wastes of time no amagination involved they all run off the same principle as earlier games with little more to do like farm heroe sega plinko gummy drop all are just copies of bejeweled blitz or brick bashers there is NO story line NO adventure Nob WOW factors Like AK had

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jul 28, 15 11:41 AM
It's a shame that they won't even provide a final update to provide some closure to the game. They could easily tie up loose ends in the story even if it's a rush job. At least I think the players would be satisfied to see the story "finished", as loosely as that word means.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 29, 15 2:03 PM
Hi Everyone,

As I'm sure you all know by now, this decision to end updates for Awakening Kingdoms was mutually agreed upon by both Big Fish Games and Boomzap. I understand that frustration with this decision, as this is and was a really beautiful and fantastic game.

The games is currently as is, and it would require the agreement of both Big Fish Games and Boomzap for any additional content to be produced, no matter the size/scope. The Forum Moderation Team feels for the players of this game, and we continue to do what we can to advocate for them. At this point, this includes giving players a place to voice their feedback regarding what has happened with these games. Since the sentiments here mirror what's been posted in an existing thread, I'm going to go ahead and lock this. We ask that any constructive input in this vein be added here:

An appeal to reconsider the AW decision

We appreciate your patience and understanding,

bfgWaimea

Go to: