Plant Tycoon 2 available?????????

[Post New]by overfiver on Jul 23, 09 10:20 AM
Hi every1:
Does anyone would like to get Plant Tycoon 2? I got PT and I love it, but I would like to get a 2 game wiht more seed box, coz I´m always running out of space.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,558 Posts

Re:Plant Tycoon 2 available?????????

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Jul 23, 09 10:39 AM
There is no Plant Tycoon 2.
Last Day of Work is currently developing Virtual Villagers 4.
You can join their forum and D/L Borgs' Virtual Seedtray Utility which is a very nifty application as long as you use it correctly. Last Day of Work does not guarantee this app. will work on your computer as it was developed by a forum member. I used it on my laptop and it certainly answers the question of "what the heck do I do with all my seeds, I'm a greedy hoarder and I don't want to trash (sell) them !?!".

Plant Tycoon 2 available?????????

[Post New]by patsy282 on Jul 26, 09 10:13 AM
overfiver wrote:Hi every1:
Does anyone would like to get Plant Tycoon 2? I got PT and I love it, but I would like to get a 2 game wiht more seed box, coz I´m always running out of space.

I really wish they would bring out aaonter version too.

[Post New]by Larkspur1949 on Jul 27, 09 2:33 PM
I keep wishing and hoping for Plant Tycoon 2!!! I have played this game 7 times and just started a new game, but the challange isn't there anymore. Yes, there should be lots more seed boxes. I keep trashing my cheaper plants in hopes of finding something fantastic.

[Post New]by 1stRosebud on Aug 6, 09 4:20 PM
I agree, we want more plant tycoon with more challanges and seed boxess. Hows about also adding seperate greenhouse maybe!

[Post New]by jhg1970 on Apr 27, 10 11:40 PM
memawclay2 wrote:There is no Plant Tycoon 2.
D/L Borgs' Virtual Seedtray Utility which is a very nifty application as long as you use it correctly. and it certainly answers the question of "what the heck do I do with all my seeds, I'm a greedy hoarder and I don't want to trash (sell) them !?!".

I hate trashing them too! Where can I get this program?
I can't find it.

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Apr 27, 10 11:45 PM
Only found it yesterday myself. Go to the forum of "Last Day of Work" (the creators) and then to the thread "Plant Tycoon Guides". There's a thread named "VST" in there. Scroll down to the bottom to get a link to the newest version (zip file). Just unzip it and use it as described in the thread.

[Post New]by r40ellco on Jan 20, 12 11:02 AM
I am really wanting a plant tycoon 2 also! I so miss this game! Any plans in the works yet?

[Post New]by r40ellco on Jan 20, 12 11:03 AM
I am really wanting a plant tycoon 2 also! I so miss this game! Any plans in the works yet?

[Post New]by r40ellco on Jan 20, 12 11:03 AM

RuthieJo
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by RuthieJo on Feb 23, 12 9:22 PM
I don't think they're ever going to come out with Plant Tycoon 2, people are more interested in Virtual Villagers and Virtual Families, so we're stuck with just Plant Tycoon.

You can go to http://ldw.com and ask in their forums.

Go to: