bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Sunshine Acres forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 30, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Sunshine Acres forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Sunshine Acres players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

nontoxxic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Welcome to Sunshine Acres forum

[Post New]by nontoxxic on Aug 31, 08 12:05 PM
how come the game doesnt load after i downloaded the free trial?? i even had to restart my computer several times but the screen would still not load. and then i uninstall the game and downloaded again, and it would still not load! D: PLEASE HELP!

[Post New]by reddsusa on Sep 1, 08 2:31 AM
i had to save the download then right click it after its downloaded, select properties click on unblock, apply then ok! then click on it again and it will install. hope this helps

[Post New]by pluckylickyduck on Mar 16, 09 6:26 PM
While I've been able to play Sunshine Acres I haven't been able to get far... my problem is I cannot seem to get beyond 2800 and I need 2900 to get to next level. Please if anyone knows what's up with this game could you give me a hint? It just seems unplayable to me and now after coming in here to see if I was or wasn't doing something only to find a myriad of complaints makes me not want to even play. I hope I haven't wasted my money...

[Post New]by swoopbj on Nov 8, 09 12:16 PM
I also cannot get very far on it. I have expert levels for the first 6 then cannot get anymore points after that and you cannot move forward until you finish a level in like 3 mins. gets too aggravating for me. I like the game but want to move to higher levels a little more easy.

musket577
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

DON'T BUY THIS GAME !!!!

[Post New]by musket577 on Apr 4, 10 8:33 AM
The people that made this game are a-holes! There is NO CHANCE in hell of getting even HALF the way through this STUPID GAME. It is ridiculous!!!! You will get gold on the first couple levels, then at BEST silver from there on...which leaves you completely out of playing HALF of the game....in otherwords...RIPPED OFF.
DON'T BUY THIS GAME! And this easiest fix is...remove the restrictions need to go on and complete the game. But the a-holes won't do it.

[Post New]by aannggee on Apr 14, 10 4:50 AM
Thought it was just me! I cant get past the level where you need 2900! what a load of b******! Should have checked here before I paid for it.....

bear55
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by bear55 on Aug 23, 10 3:09 PM
I have the same problem. I thought I was doing something wrong. I have 6510 and I need 6525 to go on. I have been playing this game for hours. IMPOSSIBLE I wish i hadn't brought this game. WASTE OF TIME DO NOT BUY IT.

[Post New]by blueberry_crunch on Jan 15, 12 6:16 AM
Level 6: I had a difficult time getting gold on this level. Somehow, I managed to do it with 1 second spared. I started with 4 sunflower plants. I put the harvest through the press and sold as fast as I could. I planted corn (and 1 or 2 sunflowers with the money left over) and sold it as soon as I could so that I could buy the popcorn maker as soon as possible. I sold popcorn and sunflower pressed oil as often as possible. I played this level dozens of times. Somehow, I got lucky with 1 second left. All throughout, I concentrated on watering, spraying, and tilling to get the best harvest possible.

Go to: