Tournament Sticker Rip-Off

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jul 23, 15 5:37 AM
No Matter what place you are in the tournaments you get the same stickers OVER AND OVER again. I've placed #1 in both Best and Greatest and I received the same stickers that I got when I placed in 234th place!!!

I've not completed a single set as I keep getting the same stickers over and over again. I have a total of 4 of the same stickers so obviously No AS RARE as they would have you believe.

What a Rip off!!!!

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

Re:Tournament Sticker Rip-Off

[Post New]by efi24 on Jul 23, 15 4:03 PM
Say, what did you win for 1st place? How many green gems? And after you scored this high once, did you not participate in that tournament again? I'm trying to figure out why 20 gems were just taken away from me after replaying the tournament lol

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jul 24, 15 11:15 AM
I got the same stickers for 1st place in both Best and Greatest that I did when i placed 76th place. So no reason to get the top spot.

Then I purposely place 238th and still got same stickers just not as many. It would seem that the Rare Ones are the ones you get if your in bottom 10000 as there are not that many playing.

If you play a tournament before the hour (timer) is up it costs you 20 green gems to play it early.

To Developers: Under the Prizes tab on Tournament, Why is the word "Keys" on Middle tab if you only get 5 Green Gems? I'd rather get the keys.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jul 25, 15 7:13 AM
I actually managed to finish a collection today - got all the stickers, clicked get reward but didn't notice I got anything. It doesn't say what the reward is, it didn't show any reward and I don't see any change to my gems or keys. And now it says "collection finished" or something of the sort. But what prize did I get for it? I have no idea lol

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 25, 15 7:19 AM
efi24 wrote:I actually managed to finish a collection today - got all the stickers, clicked get reward but didn't notice I got anything. It doesn't say what the reward is, it didn't show any reward and I don't see any change to my gems or keys. And now it says "collection finished" or something of the sort. But what prize did I get for it? I have no idea lol

Check the awards section (lower right icon that looks like a winners medal). In there you will find an award called "collector". The first (of the three award levels) gives 50 gems for completing 5 collections.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jul 25, 15 1:08 PM
silver_hawk wrote:
efi24 wrote:I actually managed to finish a collection today - got all the stickers, clicked get reward but didn't notice I got anything. It doesn't say what the reward is, it didn't show any reward and I don't see any change to my gems or keys. And now it says "collection finished" or something of the sort. But what prize did I get for it? I have no idea lol

Check the awards section (lower right icon that looks like a winners medal). In there you will find an award called "collector". The first (of the three award levels) gives 50 gems for completing 5 collections.

Oh, okay. I thought each collection also gives another individual prize or something.
My mistake lol
Thank you!!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 25, 15 4:54 PM
efi24 wrote:

Oh, okay. I thought each collection also gives another individual prize or something.
My mistake lol
Thank you!!

I did too. Then after seeing your post I checked the game to see if I could find anything and that is what I discovered.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Aug 7, 15 2:22 PM
Hi EPF4CATSBK,

We've reached out to the developers regarding the stickers, and they've let us know that the probability for each sticker is equal and that they are dropped randomly. Even though you may have noticed otherwise, the game is not programmed to have different drop rates for each sticker.

efi24 - Regarding tournaments and the use of green gems, the game doesn't have the ability to simply retract gems that were previously earned. However, I do want to note that gems spent for slot upgrades, boosters, or time might not show up as subtracted until after you've finished playing.

silver_hawk - Thank you for clearing up the confusion regarding the awards and for showing everyone where to find them.

With that said, we really do appreciate you taking the time to post your feedback for this game. We're definitely working with the developer to come up with improvements that'll make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Aug 10, 15 2:04 AM
Please ask the Developers if All the Stickers are Equal and Random then why are they giving us False Expectations in their Descriptions under "Best" and "The Greatest" as it clearly states that you get a "Rare" and "Unique" sticker.

I love the Farm Frenzy series and fell its very SAD that the Developers felt they had to use Deception to get people to play.

Go to: