bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 24, 15 12:29 AM
Vendel Games is back once again to prove that nothing quenches the fiery Spirit of Revenge! This time, you’ll have to follow a maze of palace intrigue to root out the truth. Play as a maid of honor at Queen Elizabeth the First’s court, with none other than the mischievous Francis Drake as your sidekick! But this game’s not just for history buffs. Bring your sense of humor and quest for adventure on this fun trip into the Elizabethan past!

AdrianaIP
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Re:Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret

[Post New]by AdrianaIP on Apr 11, 17 5:28 AM
Please stop offering glitchy games. It is irritating to pay your money, get started, and then be unable to proceed because the "pick up" does not work.

The last time it happened to me, it was in an Elephant game. I was so irritated at not being able to finish, that I swore off any further Elephant games.

[Removed by Moderator]

So, at this moment I am swearing off Vendel, and regret all the money I paid them.

Edited on 04/12/2017 at 11:47:02 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 12, 17 12:03 PM
Hi AdrianalP,

I'm sorry to hear that technical issues are occurring within your game. It is highly recommended to run the game as an administrator on your computer to allow the necessary permissions to run. Please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page:

Run Game as Administrator

If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to assist with this matter as we want to help get things up and running and player's back to enjoying their games.

It may also be helpful to download the trial versions of the games we offer. This will help to not only get a feel for the game, but ensure that your computer is compatible with the version we have to offer. For more information, please see the following help page:

Download a Trial Game

I'd also like to remind users of the Forum Rules when posting, specifically,

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Keep posts family-friendly. Posts that contain defamatory, explicit, obscene, threatening, or offensive content will be removed.

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

By adhering to the Forum Rules and ensuring that our posts are respectful, family friendly, and constructive, we help make them more accessible to everyone who would like to participate.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 12, 17 12:03 PM
We also ask that users place their technical issues in the following thread:

Please post any TECH issues for Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret here

By posting in the above thread it helps the Moderation Team identify trends in what players are experiencing to alert to the appropriate teams. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: