Nightowl52
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Is it just me?????

[Post New]by Nightowl52 on Jul 24, 09 3:57 PM
This game LOOKED interesting when it came out, tried the demo and probably spent 15 min of the 60 waiting for the screens to load, or for the cursor to grab the item.

Doesn't look like I'm going to be purchasing this one. Too bad, the graphics are good.

Re:Is it just me?????

[Post New]by postal_nana on Jul 24, 09 7:27 PM
not just you. this game apparently has lots of problems. didnt finish the demo. takes foreeevvveerr to load scenes. very jerky movement of pointer. too easy to find objects. and completely went stupid at the evidence room. pointer was uncontrolable at that point. finally had to shut it down . uses enormous amounts of cpu. looked great , but very disappointing. maybe in a few weeks bf will fix the problems with it and i will try again. not worth wasting money on as it is now. meanwhile i deleted it. i just keep waiting for another good one like madam fate and return to ravenhurst. .......waiting.......waiting.....lol. have a great day.

SkippyTrini
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by SkippyTrini on Aug 18, 09 4:30 PM
Maybe it is your grahpics card mine works fine ask the technicians on Big Fish! This game is fun!

Blue_River
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

[Post New]by Blue_River on Apr 30, 10 9:25 AM
Mine works perfectly fine as well.

Snookie1100
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Snookie1100 on Sep 13, 10 11:09 AM
Well for the life of me..........think I had a couple of birthday's come & go while I waited for this game to load between rooms!!! Didn't make it through the whole demo, as my patience was getting pretty thin. Also, missed the whole top line of objects to find on my widescreen monitor. So after I found the ones I could read, pretty much guessed what they wanted and clicked away. Then used the hint to speed things up........but waited another eon for the hint to refill.............lol..........guess it's a no buy for me. Coulda been fun, but wasn't.

Go to: