Bobinette1
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Any news on the next update???????

[Post New]by Bobinette1 on Jul 24, 15 3:00 AM
Is there an update coming soon? I'm getting prettttttttttty bored with it as I'm checking everyday and nothing new,

I'm wasting my sommoning stones as it doesn't work and I've been stuck without quests for months now.

Can we expect an update or is this game abandonned too?

Thanks in advance for an answer.

bi1fai
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

Re:Any news on the next update???????

[Post New]by bi1fai on Jul 25, 15 2:27 AM
exactly the same thing for me. no update for over seven months, still no interest in playing. Waiting too long, fed ...

berttoski
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by berttoski on Aug 2, 15 12:52 AM
And it was such a good game too...

Energyworker
Herring
Herring
335 Posts

[Post New]by Energyworker on Aug 7, 15 10:43 AM
I've caught up and I see no more quests. Hoping for an update so I can carry on.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Aug 8, 15 4:37 PM
Hi Everyone,

I understand that it's been some time since the last update for this game and that you'd like to see one soon if possible. Unfortunately, the Forum Moderation Team doesn't receive any advance information regarding updates, as with any other game that we offer. We haven't received any news in relation to this, but we'll be sure to post in this forum the minute that we do have anything to share.

We appreciate your patience,

bfgWaimea

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Aug 18, 15 7:54 AM
I'm sure Big Fish would put up the update if they had it. Maybe they can't afford buying it from Elefun (the developer) or maybe EleFun lost some developers or they found a more lucrative game to produce. My theory is most problems boil down to money, or lack thereof. And I suspect these FTP games are not money-makers in the long run. Sure, they may be some players with deep pockets, but the majority, like me, paid nothing.

Go to: