Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by wnorris on Apr 7, 16 5:12 PM
a1cindy wrote:hello everyone just downloaded update have a new room new pets and new acheivement but no way to get them (except for room)yet hope they kick in tonight with the daily bonus looks like a wonderful spring update

happy spring gaming

a1cindy
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by a1cindy on Apr 7, 16 5:15 PM
Winning_Ticket wrote:
a1cindy wrote:hello everyone just downloaded update have a new room new pets and new acheivement but no way to get them (except for room)yet hope they kick in tonight with the daily bonus looks like a wonderful spring update

happy spring gaming

is the new pet the wooly one?

hi winning ticket no there are a couple of them one is baby girl another baby boy and more plus new achievements but cannot access any yet

[Post New]by Liverbird1892 on Apr 7, 16 6:28 PM
I'm lvl 24 ID a644557
Add me as friend I am on all the time will send gifts..

[Post New]by Winning_Ticket on Apr 7, 16 7:33 PM
a1cindy wrote:
Winning_Ticket wrote:

happy spring gaming

hi winning ticket no there are a couple of them one is baby girl another baby boy and more plus new achievements but cannot access any yet

[Post New]by Winning_Ticket on Apr 7, 16 7:36 PM
Winning_Ticket wrote:

happy spring gaming

I also show up as Della on the posts. I had to change my name at one time.

[Post New]by Winning_Ticket on Apr 8, 16 6:07 AM

happy spring gaming

When I updated yesterday, I saw no difference and it was frustrating to say the least.

This morning was no different until I exited the game and went back in. Then I saw the morphing eggs and other new goodies. Boy, am I excited now!

Happy spring gaming, too!
Della/Winning_Ticket

c264mag
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by c264mag on Apr 8, 16 8:56 AM
I would like to know what the SPRING TERRACE is

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Apr 8, 16 9:35 AM
c264mag wrote:I would like to know what the SPRING TERRACE is

It is a hidden object scene within the private spring room.

Edited on 04/08/2016 at 9:36:07 AM PST

f111f
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by f111f on Apr 8, 16 9:47 AM
For the "Friends" it's 8 hrs. The Wheel of Fortune and Slot Machine it's 24 hrs. The air ship is 4hrs. Hope that helps.

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Apr 8, 16 2:43 PM
Winning_Ticket wrote:
a1cindy wrote:
Winning_Ticket wrote:

happy spring gaming

New pets are the baby boy, baby girl, chimney sweep and cook.
There are also new items to craft, but can't remember them - think there's a cake among them.

a1cindy
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by a1cindy on Apr 8, 16 5:04 PM
i just got kicked out and it said spring event over anyone else get this? how in the world can it be over after 2 days devs we need help to get our game back!!!!

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Apr 8, 16 5:11 PM
a1cindy wrote:i just got kicked out and it said spring event over anyone else get this? how in the world can it be over after 2 days devs we need help to get our game back!!!!
yes me too, what a shock !! now what? very disappointed but will play until they open Jeronimo to unlock other challenges...happy gaming

nanasue12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by nanasue12 on Apr 8, 16 5:12 PM
Is the "Spring Event" all over? Got a message that said something like "All good things must come to an end" Enjoyed it while it lasted, but what was the point? Played last night and didn't have it. Played for about 2 hours tonight and it's over? Really?

Edited on 04/08/2016 at 5:14:06 PM PST

Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by seeker613 on Apr 8, 16 5:12 PM
what the heck just happened. spring had sprung and then POOF gone

btroi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by btroi on Apr 8, 16 5:20 PM
All good things must come to an end? The Spring event didn't even last 24 hours. I think somebody majorly goofed!!!!! Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

[Post New]by OneMorGame on Apr 8, 16 5:35 PM
I think the Spring event was delivered late due to many issues they needed to fix before releasing and then they must have forgot to increase the timer. Hopefully it will be back online soon.

[Post New]by OneMorGame on Apr 8, 16 5:35 PM
I think the Spring event was delivered late due to many issues they needed to fix before releasing and then they must have forgot to increase the timer. Hopefully it will be back online soon.

[Post New]by OneMorGame on Apr 8, 16 5:36 PM

Go to: