Dinosaurs stuck in pen

[Post New]by working4 on Jul 24, 09 6:04 PM
I gave the dinosaurs the fruit, they ate it and left the pen, so I was able to pick up the egg.
However, after the 3rd egg, both dinosaurs went into the pen, laid no eggs and I can't get them
out. If I try to feed them fruit, all that happens is one of the charcters goes to the food bin and from there
an alarm sounds and they can't pick up any food, even though it depletes the food bin.
ANy suggestions? I am assuming that I will have to restart the whole game...but I've already collected everything
else that I need in order for me to build the boat. I hate to do this, especially this late in the game...I'm at the final end
except for the eggs.

Re:Dinosaurs stuck in pen

[Post New]by tgrr0619 on Aug 3, 09 6:50 PM
I am in the same boat (so to speak). My dinosaur is stuck sitting on the nest with its legs flailing all over the place -- lol

[Post New]by smaffeo on Aug 6, 09 6:13 PM
Unfortunately, I too have the same problem. The dinosaur is stuck in the pen, trying to get out, and it won't lay any eggs (and I'm out of them). Help! Any way to get around this bug?

rbusran
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by rbusran on Aug 13, 09 5:28 PM
smaffeo wrote:Unfortunately, I too have the same problem. The dinosaur is stuck in the pen, trying to get out, and it won't lay any eggs (and I'm out of them). Help! Any way to get around this bug?

Same problem!!! Followed HELP answers to uninstall-reinstall the game but SAME!!!! THINKING OF ABANDONING THE GAME BUT, HEY!! I BOUGHT THIS GAME!!!! PLEASE HELP!!

[Post New]by Lonnwy on Mar 19, 12 8:59 AM
I don't know if this is how you're supposed to get the dino out, but my purple one was stuck in the pen, so I got one of my little people to walk into the pen, and dino walked straight out! :-) Hope this works for other people too! :-)

Go to: