bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 25, 09 12:03 AM
Welcome to Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone forum

[Post New]by ghostyras on Jul 25, 09 2:59 AM
I can't find the rabbit in Rachel's room!!

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Jul 25, 09 4:27 AM
It's a shadow of a rabbit, on the wall, near the window (1-2 fingers right).

[Post New]by stevensann on Jul 25, 09 9:28 AM
HELP, once dowloaded it freezes before the maine screen and I get error see log file.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times, and have lost nearly 10 mins of play time before I have even started.

Any help would be much appreciated.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jul 25, 09 2:20 PM
You need to contact customer support. Use the green envelope on the right. BFG customer support is the greatest!

samwise50
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by samwise50 on Jul 25, 09 4:04 PM
I have played for one hour and the most difficult part is to find the clues... Yes, it's a HOG but boy! lots of items are sooooooo small, it's almost impossible to see. Even using the hints doesn't help most of the time. I have a 24" screen can you imagine? Anyway, I love HOGs, I own lots of them but I'm afraid I'll have to pass this time. Too bad.

Ann070558
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Ann070558 on Jul 26, 09 4:37 AM
HELP! I am stuck in Drusilla's room. I can't find the rose petal

[Post New]by gboberg on Jul 26, 09 5:36 PM
how do bil you open the bibil

Wyla
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Wyla on Jul 26, 09 7:26 PM
I'm stuck on the bottle of Laudum in the wineries. I've brushed the finger prints on the bottle three times ...I've found three of them but I can't get past here . The problem nevers solves... HELP.
Thanks
Wyla

Welcome to Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone forum

[Post New]by mercyme on Jul 26, 09 8:18 PM
I'm investigating godfrey and in the guest room I can't seem to open the envelope with the steam of the teapot. I've tried many times but it just won't work.
can anyone help me?

Jennypenny
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Jennypenny on Jul 26, 09 9:48 PM
Mercyme - you need to really steam open the envelope. I was also frustrated with this one. It seems to take forever. But just keep steaming, especially on the corners of the envelope and it will eventually open. I bet you I sat there for at least three or four minutes steaming the envelope.

maxforme
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by maxforme on Jul 27, 09 1:17 AM
Love HOGs but this one is asking too much when you have to find 10 or more of the same thing. Also using the hint I have to click all over the place to find it as I can't see it. The hint takes a long time to recharge. After the one hour trial I hadn't been through enough of the game to see whether it was worthwhile so I won't bother with this one. Pity, it could have been good except for the boring bits.

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Levendig on Jul 27, 09 1:35 AM
Hi Wyla...
There are also a few fingerprints on the table... use the brush there...
Good luck

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

[Post New]by tayers81 on Jul 27, 09 5:58 PM
I was a little disappointed in this game. It looked so good, but it was just ok..I don't think this is one that I'll be playing again.

[Post New]by laura10251 on Jul 28, 09 5:39 AM
i am stuck in drusella's room i can;t seem to figure out the pamphlet. it says there may be a hidden message and i cannot figure it out. can someone please help me thanks

LMRG
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by LMRG on Jul 28, 09 11:36 AM
I have steamed the envelop & brushed the bottle until it is ridiculous! Neither one work for me. The designers of this game underestimate the players' patience. I give up!

[Post New]by mmck2195 on Jul 28, 09 11:38 AM
Suspect Franklin Blake in the workshop. The robe has the Initials FB, but when i click OK it doesnt do any thing and the clue doesn' t go away.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 28, 09 11:49 AM
laura10251 wrote:i am stuck in drusella's room i can;t seem to figure out the pamphlet. it says there may be a hidden message and i cannot figure it out. can someone please help me thanks
You have to use the magnifying glass. Run it over the pamphlet and some words will be in bold. When you see a bold word click on it and then keep searching for more words and click on them. When you have found all the words in bold the message will be solved and you will get the clue. Good luck!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 28, 09 11:52 AM
LMRG wrote:I have steamed the envelop & brushed the bottle until it is ridiculous! Neither one work for me. The designers of this game underestimate the players' patience. I give up!
The fingerprints are not only on the bottle but they are on the table around it as well. Keep going around the area of the bottle to find them all, then keep going back over them until they are all dark black.

Steam the envelope from one corner to the other all along the sealed edge. Go back and forth over it several times and it will finally open.

Good luck!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 28, 09 11:55 AM
mmck2195 wrote:Suspect Franklin Blake in the workshop. The robe has the Initials FB, but when i click OK it doesnt do any thing and the clue doesn' t go away.
There are 2 items to look at on the robe. Use the magnifying glass to look at the F.B. initials and also look at the stain on the right side of the robe. When you have looked at both then click on the picture to exit the scene and get the clue card.

Good luck!

Go to: