gypsy4191
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

The achievement - Trying for Target

[Post New]by gypsy4191 on Jul 24, 15 8:11 PM
has anyone worked out the best strategy to achieve this reward?

You need to get only the target score for three days in a row...

Re:The achievement - Trying for Target

[Post New]by gemini521 on Jul 25, 15 6:23 AM
Don't get expert on 3 levels. Let a few people leave mad.

gypsy4191
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by gypsy4191 on Jul 26, 15 2:30 AM
yes, I had to go completely against my normal way of playing... you do you know how hard that was! lol This was like my biggest achievement ever!

[Post New]by Sara_Jay on Aug 1, 15 4:40 AM
Hi,

I've completed an entire chapter only getting the silver star (not expert) and still cannot get this award. Any suggestions what I am doing wrong please?! Do you have to get the exact target score as I am finding that impossible..it always goes slightly over, but not enough to get expert or they leave mad and it goes under the target score?!! Help!

Mccaphrey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Mccaphrey on Aug 11, 15 9:46 PM
Sara_Jay wrote:Hi,

I've completed an entire chapter only getting the silver star (not expert) and still cannot get this award. Any suggestions what I am doing wrong please?! Do you have to get the exact target score as I am finding that impossible..it always goes slightly over, but not enough to get expert or they leave mad and it goes under the target score?!! Help!

I haven't done it yet, but it needs to be 3 days in a row.

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Oct 5, 15 8:35 AM
Sara_Jay wrote:Hi,

You do not have to get the exact target score, just don't get expert. You can slow down your game play (which is really hard to do if you are used to pushing to get expert). You can let people leave mad so you don't get so much money and $50 is deducted for each person that leaves the register this way. Make sure you keep that in mind. Remember....it has to be target or over target, just not expert.

Go to: