ptoretti
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Plea for update with untimed mode

[Post New]by ptoretti on Aug 31, 08 9:43 AM
I really like this game. But if I choose to play in untimed mode, I should be able to do so - especially if the game offers that option. Please issue an update that enables this capability!

grumpy1123
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Re:Plea for update with untimed mode

[Post New]by grumpy1123 on Aug 31, 08 10:08 AM
Great minds think alike!! I just asked for the same thing on a different forum! I spent 2 weeks on 1 level (Level 32) and now I'm stuck again. Normally I like a good challenge, but this is not fun at all. I hope there is a way they could add an untimed mode.

knitnow
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by knitnow on Aug 31, 08 10:54 PM
oh yes, untimed mode please....
and a way to kill those miserable munching snails
thx
k

knitnow
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

.. one more request/question

[Post New]by knitnow on Aug 31, 08 10:56 PM
can't get my game to play in windowed mode.... i make the change in the options screen, but nothing happens, it stays full screen.... thought perhaps i could grab a corner and resize, it, but can't do that either.

thx
k

[Post New]by bunsiesmom on Sep 12, 08 12:38 PM
I would love to have an untimed mode, I'm stuck in the 50's level and can't get beyond. I love a challenge also, but you need to be able to select something that is given as an option and know that it works. This is the first game I've purchased that I haven't been able to get beyond a level within a reasonable amount of time and I'm quite disappointed. PLEASE GIVE US AN UPDATE TO MAKE UNTIMED MODE WORK!!!!

Go to: