Help with Combos

[Post New]by adrianacarov on Jul 25, 09 10:17 AM
hi! does anybody know how the combos work? I know when you do many orders at the same time or when you serve many customers at the same time it will give you yens, bu when I clean all the plates at the same time nothing happens? Is it even worth it to clean all the plates at the same time?

Edited on 07/25/2009 at 10:17:57 AM PST

bubblez631
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

Re:Help with Combos

[Post New]by bubblez631 on Jul 25, 09 12:19 PM
Hi adrianacarov...This is all I could find regarding combos, hope it helps, good luck!

You can earn combos for making orders without referring to the recipe book. Talk about a challenge!

(9) After serving the customer, you must wait for him to finish eating. This takes a few seconds.

(10) Once he's finished, he will automatically pay and leave. Your next job is to gather up all of the plates to clean the table for the next customer. Simply click a plate to remove it. You can earn a plate combo for clearing plates in a chain. 6 Plates = x6 (x1 for each after 2)

Saturn1985
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by Saturn1985 on Jul 25, 09 1:06 PM
The plate combo improves your reputation which is displayed in the top left-hand corner of the screen. But this reputation has no real influence on the game.

[Post New]by judithyonna on Apr 26, 10 5:20 AM
bubblez631 wrote:Hi adrianacarov...This is all I could find regarding combos, hope it helps, good luck!

You can earn combos for making orders without referring to the recipe book. Talk about a challenge!

(9) After serving the customer, you must wait for him to finish eating. This takes a few seconds.

(10) Once he's finished, he will automatically pay and leave. Your next job is to gather up all of the plates to clean the table for the next customer. Simply click a plate to remove it. You can earn a plate combo for clearing plates in a chain. 6 Plates = x6 (x1 for each after 2)

Ok, i will give a try to what you are saying. After all i am enjoying the game. And i want to know how to play the game.

Edited on 04/26/2010 at 5:26:27 AM PST

Go to: