belle1028
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

REVIVING DRAKE

[Post New]by belle1028 on Jul 26, 15 6:19 AM
I CAN,T REVIVE DRAKE. I TRIED EVERYTHONG IN MY INVENTORY. WHEN I PRESS THE HINT BUTTON ALL I GET IS THE BASKET CIRCLED .

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:REVIVING DRAKE

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jul 26, 15 10:15 AM
You have make a WAKING POTION to use on Drake to revive him. It's a long process. You have to get to the Kitchen & Flower Garden.

If you are stand there looking a Drake, you may be misinterpreting the hint. It's trying to tell you to use the Back Arrow & the BASKET just happens to be in the middle of your inventory.

When Drake got knocked out, I was a little confused a 1st. You are still inside the Castle but the door to the outside is blocked. You need to move use cursor toward the bottom of the screen & click the Back Arrow. They should have put in a U-turn Arrow like in Nancy Drew games. That will turn you round so that you are looking a the Stairs. Then use the GARGOYLE WING from upstairs & the GARGOYLE HEAD from near Drake on the Door to the Right of the Stairs. That will get you on track toward making the Potion.

If that does help post again & tell me your exact location & exactly what you are trying to do. There are lots of things do before you wake Drake. The more details that you put in your question, the easier it is to answer.

HTH

PS. Write in all CAPITALS is like SCREAMING in the Forum World. Screaming & pulling your hair out doesn't help. There are some player who won't bother to answer posts from people who scream.

Edited on 07/26/2015 at 10:22:54 AM PST

belle1028
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by belle1028 on Jul 26, 15 1:46 PM
I have been in the room that opens with the gargoyle, I have placed the sword in the hand of the soldier statue. I sill can't find the reverse arrow by drake. Thanks for trying to help

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jul 26, 15 2:17 PM
When I said Back Arrow, I wasn't talking about an ITEM. I meant the Arrow the you use to move to the previous location.

Just stand at the bottom of the stairs then move your cursor to toward the bottom then click the Back Arrow to find Drake. He won't wake up until you give him a Waking Potion.

Don't worry about Drake. You don't need him until you open the Skull Gate in the Flower Garden.

There is a picture on the post at the bottom of the stairs that you need to assemble. It will be missing one piece. There is a door in the Hallway with 2 Lion Heads. The missing picture piece is by one of the Lion Heads. I think it was the one on the right. That missing piece is very easy to overlook.

You also need to move a Mirror to the left of the stairs to light up a dark area.

There's also more things to do upstairs.

You'll finally get to the Kitchen where you can make the Waking Potion but you have to open the back door of the Kitchen to get back to the Flower Garden where you got the Lion Head out of that pool of goo. You need Flowers to make the Waking Potion.

That should put you back on track.

HTH

[Post New]by arithian on Jul 26, 15 4:57 PM
This is a question rather than a reply. I have everything for the potion except the water. I gave the water to the cyclops lion and now don't have either a pitcher or water. What to do to get more water? Also, you have to go to the garden and collect the flowers that are in the book and put them in your basket then use them for the potion.

Edited on 07/26/2015 at 4:59:28 PM PST

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jul 26, 15 6:13 PM
arithian wrote:This is a question rather than a reply. I have everything for the potion except the water. I gave the water to the cyclops lion and now don't have either a pitcher or water. What to do to get more water? Also, you have to go to the garden and collect the flowers that are in the book and put them in your basket then use them for the potion.

You should still have a PITCHER OF WATER. I remember looking everywhere for a place to fill the PITCHER & finally decided to just try using it on the Pot in the Kitchen. I worked apparently you don't use all of the Water when you fill the Cyclops Bowl. Unless you've already poured it into the Pot, it should be in your Inventory. You may have to use the little Scroll Arrows on each side of your Inventory to find it. The Pot is the only place that you can use it.

HTH

bigdave02
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Re:REVIVIN

[Post New]by bigdave02 on Aug 25, 15 10:52 AM
The hint button keeps saying put the broom on empty hint space,nothing happens.

[Post New]by robotics1 on Sep 6, 15 11:56 AM
I've played dozens of these games and never been caught out before. I used my gargoyle head and wing on the gargoyle at some point. I can't find it again. I can only seem to get to 4 places and none of them have the lions though I remember seeing them and none of them have the gargoyle. The map only allows me to jump to 3 places - the door with drake and the hall and the corridor. The hint in the hall points to the picture, sure, but there are no lions. If I try to get to the mirror up comes a picture of the stone queen with 'wolf in sheeps clothing'. I can't seem to do anything with that. I think the program has crashed. A bit earlier a HOS froze and clicking anywhere did nothing. I closed and re-opened to clear that one. I have a feeling this game is buggy. When with drake the hint says put the doll in the hint space but it just jumps back. I put the sword to the soldier in the corridor but there doesn't seem to be anything else I can do there.

Edited on 09/07/2015 at 12:59:56 AM PST

Go to: