shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Dr. Felix and Mac

[Post New]by shorenuf on Jul 26, 15 10:20 AM
Did anyone using a Mac try submitting a Dr. Felix report?

The last time I did, was way before Yosemite. The current Dr. Felix is a version from 2013. It hung when I tried to create a report today to send along with the no sound issue so many of us seem to be experiencing.

Wondering if anyone running OS X 10.10.4 Yosemite got Dr. Felix to finish a diagnostic report? I'm actually hoping it crashed for you too. (Not being mean, just strength in numbers. )

I'm quite confident my iMac is not sick, but customer service is bound to request a Dr. Felix report. I told them it was broken for me.

Either way, please send something to CS about the sound issue -- as I said, strength in numbers.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Dr. Felix and Mac

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 26, 15 10:40 AM
Hi shorenuf,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting a current Dr. Felix diagnostic report to run with your current operating system. While it is known that the Dr. Felix does take some time on a Mac, you are also more than welcome to contact our Technical Support Team and let them know your current situation. They can try to troubleshoot your issue without a Dr. Felix or with certain file folders.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Re:Dr. Felix and Mac

[Post New]by shorenuf on Jul 27, 15 1:59 PM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi shorenuf,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting a current Dr. Felix diagnostic report to run with your current operating system. While it is known that the Dr. Felix does take some time on a Mac, you are also more than welcome to contact our <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Technical Support Team</a> and let them know your current situation. They can try to troubleshoot your issue without a Dr. Felix or with certain file folders.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Hi bfgBellerophon!

Thanks for your reply.

I was hoping I wouldn't be the only one having an issue with Dr. Felix. Darn.

Yes, I know running Dr. Felix takes some time, but I got the dreaded spinning beach ball and then "Felix not responding" when I went to force quit. My assumption was the Dr. was definitely out of the office.

It seems clear, however, that the issue I reported is also an issue for several Mac players -- I am definitely not alone there! Hopefully Mad Head will address the problem and issue an update.

Go to: