bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Amazing Heists: Dillinger

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 26, 09 12:03 AM
Help John Dillinger stick up banks across the country in this exciting Hidden Object game! Select your gang and steal the loot without getting caught. Embark on a wild ride through one of the most fascinating periods in American criminal history as you play fun and challenging minigames. Amazing Heists: Dillinger lets you relive the adventures of a notorious gang from the comfort of your own home!

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

Re:Amazing Heists: Dillinger

[Post New]by bribling on Jul 26, 09 1:07 AM
I am downloading it now. My question though is why are we helping rob banks? They should have made this a "help the FBI catch Dillenger" game.

I lived in Illinois as a kid. There were two big legends I remember, Abe Lincoln and John Dillenger. Dillenger was no hero. This game would be much more un for me if i were chasing him. I'd love to catch him at the end of the game (might happen?)!

Edited on 07/26/2009 at 2:07:55 AM PST

88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

[Post New]by 88blyth on Jul 26, 09 3:48 AM
hello fishies..i am downloading it too, i played a trial on another site a couple of weeks ago and did wonder what the response would be on ,i found the game ok the first time i played, but will not buy it, as you say bribling surely we should be catching criminals not helping them...but..its only a game...lol x x x

vloert
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by vloert on Jul 26, 09 9:36 AM
Sorry, played it but found it too much of the same. Uninstalled it. Not much of a challenge.

reginleif
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by reginleif on Jul 26, 09 7:54 PM
Why are we robbing banks? It's just a game. It's not like we have to hunt and murder people. It's just a theme for a HOG which are usually boring to me, but this one was kind of fun. I enjoy the dialog in between, too. Gives the game some depth and flavor. Normally I hate HOGs. They're too simplistic and repetitive. This one's a nice change.

Jennypenny
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Jennypenny on Jul 26, 09 8:21 PM
This game is just stupid. Helping rob a bank? Give me a break. Don't we have better writers at Big Fish than that? The graphics were lame, the objects way too easy to find. Come on, Big Fish, give us something to sink our teeth into. I give it ten thumbs down!

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Jul 26, 09 8:49 PM
Played the trial. Didn't think it was that bad. Finding the posters and coins helped a little but just too repititious. (Hope I spelled that right for you spelling majors)
Won't buy this one.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Jul 26, 09 8:53 PM
RE: the topic

I rally didn't think it was that big a deal. All the games are fantasies, right? Like going into paintings, transporting to other worlds, finding magic books, traveling to other cities, etc. etc. So ease up, ok?

Go to: