bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Amazing Heists: Dillinger forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 26, 09 12:03 AM
Welcome to Amazing Heists: Dillinger forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Amazing Heists: Dillinger players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Amazing Heists: Dillinger forum

[Post New]by jo60lynn on Jul 27, 09 5:49 AM
HI. I'm trying out this game and I can't get out of the bank lobby. The hour trial is being eaten away by this dumb exercise in futility. Only one robber moves up and down; the
other is stationary so of course I lose. And waste time. How do I get past this? Thanks.

BellaGirl27
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by BellaGirl27 on Jul 27, 09 9:07 AM
jo60lynn wrote:HI. I'm trying out this game and I can't get out of the bank lobby. The hour trial is being eaten away by this dumb exercise in futility. Only one robber moves up and down; the
other is stationary so of course I lose. And waste time. How do I get past this? Thanks.

Yeah, let me know when you figure that one out! I have demo'd this game twice at other sites and cant get past the bank robbery mini game. it is a shame, i wouldve bought the game if it wasnt for that stupid part that I couldn't get past. Frustrating.

azmesa340
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by azmesa340 on Jul 27, 09 5:56 PM
Finished game - quickest I've ever done on a BF game - super simple.

ADTech
Herring
Herring
374 Posts

[Post New]by ADTech on Aug 7, 09 11:09 AM
The stationary robber can be moved at the bedinning of the mini-game, just move him to a place where he blocks one exit. Use the other robber to collect the coins that appear and then move him back to block the other exit, The stationary robber can only be moved the one time at the start of the mini-game, just mover your cursor over the robber and left click on him when he moves to where you want him. I hope this helps.

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Nov 16, 11 2:17 PM
I played the demo and Its a bit cheesy and not realistic in moving the characters more video like than the games we typically see, but I kind of like this game anyway. I am enjoying being the bad guy for a moment and completing the silly tasks, its not number 1 on my list but I would purchase this game.

Go to: