anything new?

[Post New]by rrachel59 on Jul 26, 15 10:17 PM
hey so does anyone know if there are going to be any new updates to awakening kingdoms? It's sort of been a while. I've made it to level 58, beaten all the quests and now there is nothing to do except feed the stupid dark chest and "wait till we can figure out how to beat the basilisk." have they decided to just give up on the game or is there something new coming down the pipeline?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:anything new?

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 27, 15 8:40 AM
Read locked thread at the top of the front page of this forum titled:

An important announcement regarding Awakening Kingdoms - May 18, 2015

It states that the will be no more future updates to AK. The game is being abandoned and left incomplete.

There is a thread to appeal this decision (a petition of sorts) you may add your name to if you wish titled:

An appeal to reconsider the AW decision

Edited on 07/29/2015 at 2:12:45 PM PST

Flora1
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Flora1 on Jul 28, 15 4:39 AM
What is new is that not getting daily coins and crystals, and not other things. It does not work the next day. In short, they want to cut.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 29, 15 2:11 PM
Hi rrachel59,

It's true that the decision was made to end updates for this game, so there will be no new content. However, there will continue to be seasonal events for this game if you wish to continue playing.

To make things a bit easier, I've made the links in silver_hawk's post clickable. Hopefully, this additional information will help you to decide whether or not you'd like to continue playing the game.

Best of luck,

bfgWaimea

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jul 29, 15 3:42 PM
Seasonal events would be something new.. I think you are mixing up ART with AK. I don't think AK had any seasonal type events.. so once you are done with the quests (and stuck with the Basilisk) you can either start over or create your own achievements.

moogie59
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by moogie59 on Jul 31, 15 2:19 PM
This is not the first time the 2 games have been mixed up by the mods . Just shows exactly how important the customer is when they can't even get which game is being talked about right. Then again I guess wrong communication is better than no communication at all.

rosehill50
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rosehill50 on Aug 4, 15 1:05 AM
Can someone tell me what ART is?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 4, 15 5:37 AM
rosehill50 wrote:Can someone tell me what ART is?

Antique Road Trip: American Dreaming. It's another Free to Play game.

chivers1
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by chivers1 on Aug 11, 15 2:24 PM
silver_hawk wrote:
rosehill50 wrote:Can someone tell me what ART is?

Antique Road Trip: American Dreaming. It's another Free to Play game.

You forgot to mention----ART is also unfinished with no further updates

Go to: