Bilyeu5
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Any Way to Skip Mini Games?

[Post New]by Bilyeu5 on Jul 26, 09 6:46 AM
Some of the mini-games are just too frustrating. I play for relaxation...not to add more stress! If I just leave them up on the screen and walk away, will they eventually time out and move me forward?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Any Way to Skip Mini Games?

[Post New]by MargieB on Jul 26, 09 6:59 AM
Bilyeu5 wrote:Some of the mini-games are just too frustrating. I play for relaxation...not to add more stress! If I just leave them up on the screen and walk away, will they eventually time out and move me forward?

You cannot skip the mini-games but you can look at the walkthrough for Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond Walkthrough on the BFG blog,
It will show you the solutions for all the puzzles in the game.

Copy and paste the link below...

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/youda-legend-the-curse-of-the-amsterdam-diamond-walkthrough/

Good Luck!
Margie B

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

Re:Any Way to Skip Mini Games?

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Sep 18, 10 12:20 PM
Margie B,

I'm a big fan of your walkthroughs, but when solutions to minis
like the keys are random, then a walkthrough is no help.
I've spent two hours on this puzzle today alone and
have just decided this is no longer fun. So will
uninstall and try to forget I ever bought it.

Re:Any Way to Skip Mini Games?

[Post New]by BibiBuggs on Jun 17, 11 12:00 PM
I agree - some of these mini-games have been very difficult. My bear was the rings. what I found to be of most frustration was the inability to skip the games (even w/a penalty) or a better hint at solutions for the various mini games.

You might want to consider writing the creator of the game and express your disappointment in the game. Who knows? Maybe next time, he/she will consider making it a bit more user-friendly.

Other than a couple of the mini-games and a couple of the pictures that were a wee bit dark which hid the objects a bit too much, I found this to be a fun and delightful game - esp. the gorgeous pictures of Amsterdam!!

Go to: