Can Somebody Please Help Me I'm Pulling My Hair Out

[Post New]by crystal_lite11 on Jul 26, 09 10:23 AM
Please Please can someone Help me i'm ready for the loony bin seriously, i'm at the pannel down at the beach i've done the lights green got it of a walkthrough from somebody on boomgamers I can't seem to understand the rest of it, it says to close the panel and hit red light at top of panel and it will kill the leopard i can't get the cover back on so something is not right, i think cus i have couple of problems on my mind it's not taking things in right can somebody please explain it a bit better many many Thanks

everln
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Re:Can Somebody Please Help Me I'm Pulling My Hair Out

[Post New]by everln on Jul 26, 09 12:24 PM
I take it you have replaced burnt out circuits and you have to click on right side of circuit cover you have opened this will close it and laser canon should then be on turn to face leopard and he will jump down you then need to turn off cannon and take all cicuits for later hope this helps

Edited on 07/26/2009 at 12:25:42 PM PST

twozamum
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by twozamum on Jul 26, 09 12:28 PM
You are not crazy. I was stuck there for two hours trying to figure out how to close the panel. I kept looking for a lid to close. Well there is no lid. The so called lid is the thing that has the red lights. That section closes so that you don't see those lights anymore. Before you do this make sure you are well below the box. then click on the bar that separates the components from the other side that looks like Christmas tree bulbs (best way I could describe it). Once you have done that you can push any one of those red lights and the laser will come on.

[Post New]by crystal_lite11 on Jul 26, 09 1:53 PM
OH Thank you Both so so much I was ready for the nut house before this game but i thought i was defo going into one trying to solve this bit, I can't believe that there was no lid as such twozamum I Thank you from the bottom of my take care and again Thank You Both

beachado
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by beachado on Nov 11, 09 11:54 PM
And a HUGE thankyou from me too!! I looked and clicked everywhere but the bar. I read what seemed like a hundred threads, but no answer (and I was ready to join crystal_lite 11 in the nut house. . Thanks!!!

Go to: