Help with Lost Fortunes Game:

[Post New]by GATUPR on Jul 26, 09 11:37 AM
I played the demo for 60 minutes and decided to buy this game. Now that I finished releasing the spirits and got the Tarot cards, I don't know what else to do. Is that the whole game? Anyone else bought this game? Could you tell me if there is another stage or anything else to do? TIA

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

Re:Help with Lost Fortunes Game:

[Post New]by gameslvr on Jul 29, 09 5:38 PM
I haven't gotten as far as you. I have gotten all the tarot cards but not released all the spirits yet so I'm no help. But I would think that if the game was finished you would get the standard "game completed" message. Does the help button "help" any? Sorry, reaching here. If I'm able to finish I'll come back and let you know what happens on mine.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

Help with Lost Fortunes Game:

[Post New]by gameslvr on Jul 29, 09 7:27 PM
GATUPR wrote:I played the demo for 60 minutes and decided to buy this game. Now that I finished releasing the spirits and got the Tarot cards, I don't know what else to do. Is that the whole game? Anyone else bought this game? Could you tell me if there is another stage or anything else to do? TIA

Ok I think i see what happened. Did you get the message in the book about the 7 Tarot cards not being enough to defeat the witch? After you release the spirits from the ring you also have to click on the center circle where the young witch is. There's a game there too. That's as far as I got. I get the feeling that at the end you probably have to play a game with the witch like the rest did. Good luck!

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Aug 16, 09 8:05 PM
When you release all the tarot cards, the young girl confronts the witch, but she gets trapped in the crystal ball. You need to release all the spirits so they can gang up on the witch all together. Click on the girl in the crystal ball to play one last bonus round, and when you win, the witch gets trapped in the crystal ball. Very satisfying conclusion, and I'm glad the developers took time to wrap up the ending neatly, which is more than I can say for other puzzle games which just end abruptly.

Silvana85
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Silvana85 on Dec 5, 11 5:24 AM
Please help me with the clown-level ..

I need an adjective for a unclear picture.
My english is not so well, I can;t come up wih that word.
So I can;t get the level complete

Please help.
Thanx

OZBUTCH
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by OZBUTCH on Dec 28, 11 10:31 AM
Silvana85 wrote:Please help me with the clown-level ..

I need an adjective for a unclear picture.
My english is not so well, I can;t come up wih that word.
So I can;t get the level complete

Please help.
Thanx

Go to: