maw52
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

discarded robe

[Post New]by maw52 on Jul 26, 09 12:21 PM
Help, I've clicked on the dressing gown and used the magnifying glass and found the initials but the discarded robe still remains on the clue board and I can't go forward

slp12272
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

discarded robe

[Post New]by slp12272 on Jul 26, 09 12:23 PM
maw52 wrote:Help, I've clicked on the dressing gown and used the magnifying glass and found the initials but the discarded robe still remains on the clue board and I can't go forward

You have to also use the magnifying glass on where it looks like it is a pocket. It is on the lower right part of the gown.

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

discarded robe

[Post New]by cjpandie on Jul 26, 09 1:17 PM
You have to also use the magnifying glass on where it looks like it is a pocket. It is on the lower right part of the gown.

I have seen the letters and the area that was cut out and the detective says he needs to analyze the stain. How do we do that? That is what is holding me back from going on in the game. There are no tools that help with that. I have the magnifying glass, tweezers, and the key. Didn't collect anything else and the other areas are done. Help!!

slp12272
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

discarded robe

[Post New]by slp12272 on Jul 26, 09 1:47 PM

cjpandie wrote:I have seen the letters and the area that was cut out and the detective says he needs to analyze the stain. How do we do that? That is what is holding me back from going on in the game. There are no tools that help with that. I have the magnifying glass, tweezers, and the key. Didn't collect anything else and the other areas are done. Help!!

I'm sorry you're having that problem. All I had to do is click on the letters and used the magnifying glass then click on the cut out and that completed the room. I didn't get the detective saying he needs to analyze the stain, he only mentioned that the stain must have been bad for someone to cut it out.

Edited on 07/26/2009 at 1:49:52 PM PST

Re:discarded robe

[Post New]by Anneliza on Nov 20, 10 1:35 PM
I have the same problem. I can't get rid of the discarded robe. I hit the desk
button and it did nothing except to hold my arrow.I had to quit to my desk top.

Re:discarded robe

[Post New]by tisherself1 on Mar 13, 12 2:25 PM
I used the magnifying glass and did click on the spot that was cut out and the initials but I still cant go forward

Go to: