alasxand
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Upgrading Strategy?

[Post New]by alasxand on Aug 31, 08 6:57 PM
Yeah, I just finished and I used that similar strategy. Like I posted on another thread. I upgraded my recipes as quick as possible. It only plays the four most expensive so use your tokens wisely. I focused on Chains and building speed. The nice thing is you can pick and choose which recipe you would like to buy so you can buy a 100 token right off which allows you to get more expert and believe it or not more tokens. Yeah!

I also found I did not listen to the game music at the end... it distracted me! it got slower than i needed to click LOL

Also buy only a few songs. NOT too many...

Okay now that I Have completely repeated myself! Good Luck!

Reesmom
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Reesmom on Mar 10, 10 12:12 PM
I found that selling back recipes for more tokens helps, you can get the higher price recipes for the restaurant you're playing at the time.

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by bookwriter on Oct 22, 10 5:14 PM
Reesmom wrote:I found that selling back recipes for more tokens helps, you can get the higher price recipes for the restaurant you're playing at the time.

How did you sell back recipes? I can't figure out how to do this.
Thanks for any help.

[Post New]by ileanaf123 on Mar 4, 14 3:13 PM
HELP!!! i'm stuck on day 75 in story mode...almost at the end. But i cant get the 7,500 dollars i need no matter how fast i go!!. Any hints???? PLEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on May 29, 14 10:46 AM
I didn't notice this at first but you have click as many items as you need to do an order. ten hamburger ,maby 8 other things. as you complte each catagory you finish an order. but they have to be in threes or more to fill in the the orders.

Go to: