scroll with the skulls

[Post New]by doxiemom84 on Jul 27, 15 12:25 PM
I am having trouble with retreiving my last skull to open a gate. It is inside a scroll. I need to place the token on the scroll but whenever I select the scroll the token has already been placed. I uninstalled, reinstalled with the same problem. If I delete my profile and start over, will I encounter the same problem? I've checked and I have the most current update. I am playing on a MAC. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

Re:scroll with the skulls

[Post New]by Syndalee on Jul 29, 15 12:03 PM
Mac 10.10.4
Yes, same problem. Cannot proceed at all. Very frustrated.

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

scroll with the skulls

[Post New]by 4822 on Jul 29, 15 12:37 PM
doxiemom84 wrote:I am having trouble with retreiving my last skull to open a gate. It is inside a scroll. I need to place the token on the scroll but whenever I select the scroll the token has already been placed. I uninstalled, reinstalled with the same problem. If I delete my profile and start over, will I encounter the same problem? I've checked and I have the most current update. I am playing on a MAC. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:scroll with the skulls

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 30, 15 4:34 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear about this trouble with the game.

To start, we've found that the steps in the following help article can also help with this issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you'd like additional assistance, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret Collector's Edition here

Best of luck,

bfgWaimea

Go to: