Saltheart
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

STUPID FREAKIN' SALAMANDER EGG

[Post New]by Saltheart on Jul 27, 09 2:25 AM
I'm getting aggravated again. I've tried and tried and tried and tried, but the stupid egg will not appear. I'm 47 years old. I won't LIVE long enough to finish this quest. The game makers should have left it out or at least given a way to fulfill it automatically. This sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kkkmac
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:STUPID FREAKIN' SALAMANDER EGG

[Post New]by kkkmac on Jul 27, 09 3:00 AM
You have to talk to the woman in Northeast Seri desert first. The egg is in the south of the desert. BUT I think you have to have purchased Grims farm for this quest to work. There is a walkthrough at Amaranth Games. I had the egg in the nest waiting to hatch and then I went back to a wrong Save and lost all my work and had to go back to the beginning to this quest. I've been frustrated like you, but I'm sure you'll reach the end before your 48th!! Good luck., Kathy

Saltheart
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Saltheart on Jul 27, 09 3:07 AM
LOL Thanks Kathy. Buying Grimms Farm. Maybe that's the key I'm missing.

Amarynthe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Amarynthe on Jan 5, 10 7:56 PM
To buy the farm you need to have met Rip aka Ava One Eye and get supplies for the ship. You need an anchor (southern coast of seri desert) sails (look around the seri market) and dynamite (one of the houses has two chests. steel boots and dynamite are in it).

=P Lmao. I have the walkthrough... I found a good one on Amaranth games... then I copy/pasted into word. Very handy, but doesn't give maps or very many specific directions.

AuntieRose
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRose on Apr 19, 14 3:31 PM
Actually I was able to buy the farm shortly after delivering the letter (either it was to Ella, or from her; I can't remember)

Go to: