bonus level

[Post New]by davina36 on Jul 27, 09 6:29 AM
ok, so i finally reached the bonus level in view haven and does anyone have any suggestions on how to get thru it? how can u possibly build 14 bungalows and manage to get 12,000,000 all in the same level? please help

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:bonus level

[Post New]by jorob716 on Sep 17, 09 1:55 AM
Davinia, Did you ever get this level?

I bought 2 workers and build a Villa. Upgraded once, sold it. Bought enough materials to build another, upgraded once, sold it. Then I built a recycle plant and a workshop. Bought efficiency and a total of 18 workers and then got busy buying up the small properties first, and building palaces, upgrading each of them 3 stars and inspecting so I wouldn' lose any time repairing. When the total reached around $9,000,000+, I started demolishing the palaces and replacing with the 14 bungalows. Then I went back and painted them. By then, the total of rent had reached $12,000,000.

Hope this helps.

I have blue ribbons on all but the first two bonus levels. Can't figure them out. I'm in the forum now looking for "a way" to complete BAL 2.

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:bonus level

[Post New]by jorob716 on Sep 17, 09 2:01 AM
Davinia,

Forgot to tell you to continue buying as much materials as you can afford and buy at least 25 to 27 workers.

Sorry.

Go to: