bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Updated version of Margrave Manor 2: The Lost Ship available as of July 27, 2009!

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Jul 27, 09 1:36 PM
Hi Everyone,

We've just received a new version of Margrave Manor 2: The Lost Ship today! This new version has some added code that varies the items in the Hidden Object scenes a bit more, so you won't be finding the same items as often. We've also corrected a technical issue that some folks were experiencing with the spot the difference round of the game.

To get this new version, you'll just want to uninstall the version you have and reinstall the game back onto your computer again. If you need any help with that, you can always see the following help pages article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

I hope you all are enjoying the game and the mystery behind Edwina's inheritance!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

LilyCat
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

Warning! You'll lose all your progress!

[Post New]by LilyCat on Aug 2, 09 2:00 AM
Oh no! I was up to about chapter fifteen and reinstalled the game as suggested by bfgEuphrates because I was tired of finding the same objects over and over and I've now got to start from the beginning again!

I think I may be losing the will to live.....

Edited on 08/02/2009 at 2:01:24 AM PST

greuey60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Updated version of Margrave Manor 2: The Lost Ship available as of July 27, 2009!

[Post New]by greuey60 on Oct 24, 09 5:13 PM
bfgEuphrates wrote:Hi Everyone,

We've just received a new version of Margrave Manor 2: The Lost Ship today! This new version has some added code that varies the items in the Hidden Object scenes a bit more, so you won't be finding the same items as often. We've also corrected a technical issue that some folks were experiencing with the spot the difference round of the game.

To get this new version, you'll just want to uninstall the version you have and reinstall the game back onto your computer again. If you need any help with that, you can always see the following help pages article:

<a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/492/kw/uninstall/r_id/109674>Uninstall / Reinstall a Game</a>

I hope you all are enjoying the game and the mystery behind Edwina's inheritance!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

greuey60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Updated version of Margrave Manor 2: The Lost Ship available as of July 27, 2009!

[Post New]by greuey60 on Oct 24, 09 5:17 PM
Just downloaded Margrave Lost at sea. The very first puzzle with the jewels doesn't have the right jewels. Finally looked at the walkthrough and some of the jewels in the puzzle aren't right . Not enough of one jewel and to many of another. Can someone help me. Can't go any farther in the game. Help

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

Re:Updated version of Margrave Manor 2: The Lost Ship available as of July 27, 2009!

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Oct 27, 09 7:46 PM
At the end of Chapter 7 the Jewel Puzzle is not symmetrical. There were not enough green jewels to solve the puzzle. Whoever did quality control obviously did not work the puzzle. I got very tired of doing the letter puzzles as well as the continued return to the same rooms with the same objects in the same location. I found this game to be (after a great start) to be boring, repetitious, and drugery to finish. The story line was interesting and the graphics were well done but the finish was abrupt and didn't really tie together all the loose ends. Why did we collect all those inventory items? What is the object? I'll check out future games much closer. This one is a "Don't Buy".

[Post New]by Rescue_helo on Nov 27, 09 7:35 AM
I completed The Lost Ship last night and found it very easy, save the Fish Puzzle which took me a bit of time to work out as it is not symmetrical. But I don't think this is due to a lack of quality-control; it's just meant to be that way. I had no problem with the very first puzzle either; all the pieces are there for you to find and fit in perfectly. The Pipes Puzzle can be solved with only 18 pipe-sections. But there is more than one solution to it; the one given in the walkthrough is surprisingly complicated ! I liked the intro music, the graphics, but it is true that the game is highly repetitive with too many letters to assemble and always the same rooms with the same objects. Pity, too, that you can't replay each puzzle after completing the game. And I have no idea what the inventory items are there for. All in all, I believe the game can appeal to **** fans and younger gamers, but is definitely lacking for anyone used to higher challenges.

OOOOPS....Please read Hidden Objects fans instead of **** fans.

Edited on 11/27/2009 at 7:40:08 AM PST

Go to: