LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Step by Step Walkthrough for the Final Maze

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jul 27, 09 2:45 PM
Step by step walkthrough for the final maze.

If you use this step by step guide you must follow it exactly. If you miss a step it will not work and you will have to restart the level.

R is for a right turn, L is for a left turn and F is for a step forward, LL is left twice which will make you turn around.

Enter the maze, then F3 - L. You will see a broken barrel, ignore it. F4 - L - F2 - R - F4. Click on the key and ignore the head for now.

LL - F4 - L - F2 - L - F2 - R - F2 - L - F3 - L - F1. Click on the key.
LL - F1 - R - F1 - L - F2 - L - F1. Click on the key. Ignore the door for now. You now have 3 keys. We will now go to the chests and use the 3 keys.

LL - F1 - R - F2 - L - F2 - L - F2 - R - F3 - R - F2 - R - F1. Use the key with one prong to open the chest, then click on the open chest and a gem will go into your inventory.

LL - F1 - L - F2 - R - F2 - R - F2. Use the key with three prongs to open the chest, then click on the open chest and a gem will go into your inventory.

LL - F2 - R - F4 - R - F2 - R - F2. Use the key with two prongs to open the chest, then click on the open chest and a gem will go into your inventory. Now we will go and put the gems in the heads.

LL - F2 - L - F2 - L - F9 - L - F4 - L - F2 - R - F2 - R - F5. Put the green gem in the area just below the face and the head will glow blue.

LL - F1 - R - F1. Use the red gem here.

LL - F2. Use the blue gem here. A key will go into your inventory. Now we will go to the door and use this key.

LL - F1 - L - F4 - L - F2 - L - F2 - R - F2 - L - F2 - R - F2 - L - F1. Use the cylinder key to open the door.
F2 - L - F3. Click on the green potion and it will go into your inventory. Now we will go back to the entrance of the tunnel and exit the maze.

LL - F3 - R - F3 - R - F2 - L - F2 - R - F2 - L - F6. You will now make the last turn. R - F4 and you will be out of the maze.

Good luck!

Re:Step by Step Walkthrough for the Final Maze

[Post New]by nanaboonana381 on Aug 1, 09 3:24 PM
ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOUR KIDDING RIGHT? WHAT DOES F3, ETC MEAN ,CLICK THE BUTTON 3 TIMES? WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH, JUST KIDDDING IN BEGINNING, ONE QUESTION MORE . DID YOU FIGURE THAT OUT ALL BY YOOOR SELF? IF SO, YOU GO GIRL OR GUY

[Post New]by nanaboonana381 on Aug 30, 09 5:50 PM
I STILL CANT SEEM TO GET THREW THAT BLUEMING MAZE , ILL KEEP TRYING, THANKS AGAIN FOR THE MAP LIZZIEK. NANABOONANA

Edited on 08/30/2009 at 5:51:27 PM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 31, 09 2:22 AM
You have a map of the maze in your journal, nanaboona. You were given it for constructing one of the sentences near the beginning of the game. With that and LizzieK's directions, you shouldn't have any problems.

[Post New]by onionmom10 on Sep 5, 09 5:38 PM
How did you figure this out? There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason
to the steps.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 3, 09 11:52 AM
onionmom10 wrote:How did you figure this out? There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the steps.

The rhyme and reason to the steps is to take you on a path to collect the keys for the chests first, then to the chests to get the gems for the heads, then back to the heads to place the gems and get the large key to the door. Then you go through the door and get the potion, Then you go back to where you started and through to Fidget to give him the potion.

I figured it out by using the map that is given to you when you solve the Dream Jewel of Osiris and by counting my steps. I went back through it several times to make sure my count was correct. I hope it helps.

Good luck!

[Post New]by ronalady on Oct 4, 09 8:02 AM
thankyou three days and I have had it , know i had to use the map just to lazy to count I guess

adixon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by adixon on Oct 5, 09 7:33 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:You have a map of the maze in your journal, nanaboona. You were given it for constructing one of the sentences near the beginning of the game. With that and LizzieK's directions, you shouldn't have any problems.

adixon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by adixon on Oct 5, 09 7:34 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:You have a map of the maze in your journal, nanaboona. You were given it for constructing one of the sentences near the beginning of the game. With that and LizzieK's directions, you shouldn't have any problems.

I guess I;m stupid, but, I have tried to go back & retrieve the map. Can't find it anywhere...also can't go to the dreampieces at will. Can you help me?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 5, 09 4:51 PM
adixon wrote:I guess I;m stupid, but, I have tried to go back & retrieve the map. Can't find it anywhere...also can't go to the dreampieces at will. Can you help me?

There is a book in the lower right corner of your screen. The book has a map of the chapters and it has the Dream Jewels. There are tabs at the top of the book so you can look at the Map or the Dream Jewels. As you go through the game you collect Dream Jewels. You also collect Dream Pieces to go into and complete the Dream Jewels.

As you complete each Dream Jewel you will be asked if you want to Meditate on the Dream Jewel. You can meditate on it immediately or you can come back to the book and meditate on them later in the game. When you meditate you are presented with a question at the top of the left hand page in the book. There is a list of words under the question. When you click on the words in the right order to make the right answer to the question, a message or hint of some kind will appear on the right hand page.

The layout map of the final maze is the hint that is given to you when you solve the answer to the question on the Dream Jewel of Osiris. It is the third Dream Jewel you are given.

If you can’t access your Dream Jewels in the book it may be because you have not been picking them up along the way as you play the game or you have not picked up the Dream Pieces to fill them.

Edited on 10/05/2009 at 4:52:16 PM PST

happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by happyasaclam on Oct 18, 09 3:43 PM
lizziek just want to say big big thank you for w t .greatjob.as you can see i am very i just got done with d c 2 ya hoooo..keep up the great work .take care happy as a clam

[Post New]by margiecrum1 on Jan 20, 10 1:39 AM
LizzieK wrote:Step by step walkthrough for the final maze.

If you use this step by step guide you must follow it exactly. If you miss a step it will not work and you will have to restart the level.

R is for a right turn, L is for a left turn and F is for a step forward, LL is left twice which will make you turn around.

Enter the maze, then F3 - L. You will see a broken barrel, ignore it. F4 - L - F2 - R - F4. Click on the key and ignore the head for now.

LL - F1 - R - F1 - L - F2 - L - F1. Click on the key. Ignore the door for now. You now have 3 keys. We will now go to the chests and use the 3 keys.

LL - F1 - R - F2 - L - F2 - L - F2 - R - F3 - R - F2 - R - F1. Use the key with one prong to open the chest, then click on the open chest and a gem will go into your inventory.

LL - F1 - L - F2 - R - F2 - R - F2. Use the key with three prongs to open the chest, then click on the open chest and a gem will go into your inventory.

LL - F2 - R - F4 - R - F2 - R - F2. Use the key with two prongs to open the chest, then click on the open chest and a gem will go into your inventory. Now we will go and put the gems in the heads.

LL - F2 - L - F2 - L - F9 - L - F4 - L - F2 - R - F2 - R - F5. Put the green gem in the area just below the face and the head will glow blue.

LL - F2. Use the blue gem here. A key will go into your inventory. Now we will go to the door and use this key.

LL - F1 - L - F4 - L - F2 - L - F2 - R - F2 - L - F2 - R - F2 - L - F1. Use the cylinder key to open the door.
F2 - L - F3. Click on the green potion and it will go into your inventory. Now we will go back to the entrance of the tunnel and exit the maze.

LL - F3 - R - F3 - R - F2 - L - F2 - R - F2 - L - F6. You will now make the last turn. R - F4 and you will be out of the maze.

Good luck!

[Post New]by Roweena_ on Mar 15, 10 6:12 PM
Well, I somehow missed the Osiris Dream piece, I've no idea where it is. I got all the others. Anyway, I didn't have a map for this but I solved it. There is an old rule for getting you through a maze when you are lost. The key is to keep one of your hands on the wall at all times. You can use either left or right, but make sure not to switch them up. You will back track some, but you WILL go everywhere on the map and all the way back to the beginning.

I kept my left hand on the wall at all times and got all the keys, unlocked all the chests and placed all the gems and then found my way back to the potion door, grabbed it and found my way back out.

It didn't take too long either.

But I am distressed about missing that Osiris Jewel... where was it anyway? In what chapter?

KathyGriggs
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by KathyGriggs on Mar 21, 10 12:18 PM

Good luck!

KathyGriggs
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by KathyGriggs on Mar 21, 10 12:19 PM
GOD BLESS YOU! You are awesome to have figured this out and then to share it! Thanks a heap and a bunch. I had done so well up to this point, and I just had to finish! You're a peach!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 6, 10 9:03 AM
bump for boobailey

Edited on 06/06/2010 at 9:06:29 AM PST

Ariztokat
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Ariztokat on Jun 27, 10 6:03 PM
Just wanted to say thanks. Appreciate all you do here in the forums.

Good luck!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 27, 10 6:37 PM
Your welcome. I hope you enjoyed the game. DC2 is my favorite of the series.

Ariztokat
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Re:Step by Step Walkthrough for the Final Maze -- favorites??? lol

[Post New]by Ariztokat on Jun 28, 10 5:03 PM
LizzieK wrote:Your welcome. I hope you enjoyed the game. DC2 is my favorite of the series.

I can't choose a favorite! I love them all. Played the demo of the new one, and am planning to buy it as soon as it goes SE. I love how each of the games of the series changes just a little bit as they go along. And the updates were a big help!

landryrad
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by landryrad on Jul 4, 10 4:36 PM
your step by step instructions are perfection!!!! thank you!! I've wandered in that dang maze for 2 straight days..found the keys and chests but could get no farther....

Go to: