joytay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

How do you go back if you make a mistake?????

[Post New]by joytay on Jul 27, 09 8:53 PM
I am at the teleporter part and I put the gems in the wrong place . I can't take them off so do I have to start over?

Re:How do you go back if you make a mistake?????

[Post New]by JoanHuebner on Jul 29, 09 11:04 AM
I am near the end but I am stuck at the teleporter. I have it on but it doesn't do anything when I click. I can't go anywhere else in this game it just stops here. What do I do to move foreward or replay the last scene? joan

wolywig
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by wolywig on Sep 1, 09 9:05 AM
when I have played the game & made a mistake I had to play the WHOLE game over!!! & you got to start with a different name & then you can delete the name you started with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kinda sucks doesn't it? I am 2 times at the bells & I got to start over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BABOU
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by BABOU on Sep 19, 09 10:40 AM
Yes I have the same problem, I am blocked because I made a mistake in the compass room, and now I have to restart the game again!! Anybody has an idea to avoid that?

Thanks for your feedback

Edited on 09/19/2009 at 10:42:09 AM PST

possumb
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by possumb on Dec 13, 09 3:32 AM
I made a mistake [teleport] and apprently have to start all over again- it sucks!

possumb
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by possumb on Dec 13, 09 2:12 PM
I solved my problem in the teleporter but HOW DO YOU START THE GAME ANEW? sOMEBODY TELL ME. possumb

tjanetv
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by tjanetv on Dec 13, 09 2:25 PM
you have to start under a new name.

[Post New]by dianafromtexas on Aug 4, 11 10:26 AM
I have the same problem. I am in the compass room and I opened all the compasses before I found out I have to write 501 on the left compass and now I can't undo what I did and can't go back to the start and create a new player because the game doesn't offer that option. Who made this game anyway? ALL GAMES give you the option of having several players. DUH!!! COULD THE MODERATOR ANSWER OUR FRUSTRATIONS?!?!?! PLEASE?

[Post New]by lou2391 on Sep 25, 11 2:22 PM
I wish I knew. I have the jewels in the right place but game won`t let me put the sand sacks on the fire at the teleport.

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Feb 25, 12 10:55 AM
oh i am so frustrated i made lots of mistakes so i have started with a new profile every time. this game has a lot of bugs. some one help it stalls alot between scenes too

Go to: