elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Level 33

[Post New]by elijah5 on Jul 28, 09 11:07 AM
Having problems getting the 300 cleanliness points. Anyone have any suggestions? I have tried just about everything, but can't seem to accomplish this one. Any help would be appreciated.

Leggs4404
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Level 33

[Post New]by Leggs4404 on Dec 19, 09 7:12 AM
To get to the 300 clean you have to get rid of all of your industrial properties. Use them in the beginning so that you can inspect your houses and put up fenses around them. Also you will only need 3 of the large gardens.

You wont have to use the accademy for your commercial properties because you will need 4 of them. Just remember to space out your gardens and commercial properties. And use the top corner for the industrial until the last part of the level and then get rid of them.

[Post New]by gifmaster on Jan 23, 10 5:34 PM
Thats funny, when i get rid of the industry that filters I drop 250 clean points. Any other ideas.

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Jun 4, 10 2:03 PM
make sure all ur houses have all the cleanliness upgrades ie. the water running and fence i would wait on gardens until u have everything u need then demolish ur industrial and put gardens there hope that helps i cannot get gold on it but u will pass the level

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Jul 1, 10 1:30 PM
hmm idk worked for me

Go to: