Hey Hondo, Or Whatever Moderator. What Is With The Locking?

[Post New]by Kirbmeister on Jul 29, 15 5:43 AM
I just purchased this game, although it is not new. I came to the forum for some feel for what others have experienced. Every comment (except one) has a lock on it. WHAT????

What does a "Forum" exist for? So people can comment until you do not like it any more, even if they do not violate your rules of posting?

LOCK ME UP TOO! (As if I had to ask).

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Hey Hondo, Or Whatever Moderator. What Is With The Locking?

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 29, 15 8:15 AM
Hi Kirbmeister,

To answer your question about why the threads are locked in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition, a change to our Forums includes the automatic locking of threads that have been inactive for 180 days or more, so this is the explanation for why some of the threads in this Forum have been locked. This feature was put into place to help improve stability and performance in the Forums.

If you'd like to start a new thread on a topic that's already been discussed, you can absolutely do so, as we encourage players to continue discussing games.

If you'd like to refer to an older thread in your post, you can definitely copy and paste the URL for the older thread in your post. Please keep in mind that in keeping with the Forum Rules, only links from the Big Fish website can be included in Forum posts.

If you ever find that you have a question that's not getting answered in the Forums, our Customer Support Team would also love to help.

If you have any other questions, please PM me or one of the other moderators!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: