San Fransico 108-2/3

[Post New]by bvyates on Jul 29, 15 3:30 PM
hiya I need to get 450 000 score to get reward have been stuck on this level forever how do I complete this level please

Re:San Fransico 108-2/3

[Post New]by Mickeymamma on Aug 13, 15 10:30 AM
I also need help! I've been stuck for weeks.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

San Fransico 108-2/3

[Post New]by eli173 on Aug 13, 15 11:18 AM
bvyates wrote:hiya I need to get 450 000 score to get reward have been stuck on this level forever how do I complete this level please

I somehow managed level 2 but unfortunately didn't get the mandatory pipe, so I'm now stuck at master level- stuck and quite annoyed! Do an Advanced Forum Search using 108 as the keyword and you will find some older threads. In short, they say that we will have to buy several moves and boosts. But read the details there.

Edited on 08/13/2015 at 11:30:32 AM PST

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 13, 15 11:45 AM
I preferred to just get this level over and done with after countless efforts to try without spending any coins. In the end it required the use of some help.

Best approach (but it costs)

Step 1: Swap two lightning bolts together to break chains, free gummies, and clear one tile layer.

Step 2a: Check and see if there is a match 5 gummy to make with ONE move only. (If not, it's ok but it will help if you can - but only if you can do it with only 1 move)

Step 2b: Swap remaining two lightning bolts to clear remaining tiles.

Remaining steps: Is to work at getting lightning bolts to combine with line leapers or flower bombs. This may require buying extra moves - in total I only had to spend 150 coins once for the three sets of 5 extra moves (totaling 15 extra moves). You could use a raincloud or oasis boosts if you need to. I did it without them but it was difficult.

Most important - Take your time to study the board to make the best (and least number of) moves possible.

Good luck everyone

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Aug 13, 15 1:45 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to thank silver_hawk for posting those steps, and I would recommend similar steps as well. I had to play this level several times over, and was only able to pass it without additional purchases when several extra Lightning Blast boosts were created by the falling gummies after clearing the board the first time.

I understand that it may be difficult to proceed, especially if you'd prefer not to make additional purchases. Hopefully, some combination of the recommended steps poster here will help with that.

Just in case, I've also included links to other threads that discuss this level.

san francisco level 108-3
San Francisco Level 108

If you continue to experience trouble with this level, you can also contact our Technical Support Team HERE with the email address that's linked to your game. Our Reps are glad to do what they can to help.

Best of luck,

bfgWaimea

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Aug 14, 15 8:53 AM
silver_hawk wrote:I preferred to just get this level over and done with after countless efforts to try without spending any coins. In the end it required the use of some help.

Best approach (but it costs)

Step 1: Swap two lightning bolts together to break chains, free gummies, and clear one tile layer.

Step 2a: Check and see if there is a match 5 gummy to make with ONE move only. (If not, it's ok but it will help if you can - but only if you can do it with only 1 move)

Step 2b: Swap remaining two lightning bolts to clear remaining tiles.

Remaining steps: Is to work at getting lightning bolts to combine with line leapers or flower bombs. This may require buying extra moves - in total I only had to spend 150 coins once for the three sets of 5 extra moves (totaling 15 extra moves). You could use a raincloud or oasis boosts if you need to. I did it without them but it was difficult.

Well I'm getting really frustrated with this level! I wouldn't really care but I have to get that pipe otherwise I cannot progress!! Very unlucky not to get it on the first two levels because now I have to complete master level. Yikes! They shouldn't make mandatory levels so hard! And to top it off, even this thread disappeared mysteriously and I had to find it through my own posts!

I tried the above strategy and it didn't work. First of all, when you take step 2a, which I was able to complete in one move as you say, then the remaining two bolts for 2b are immediately covered in sand. You then need another two moves just to clear it. So I don't understand what the benefit of step 2a is. Perhaps only if I use a rain cloud at the beginning of the round- but I can't afford this, too! Furthermore, at one time I was able to get 8 bolts in total (clearly exceptional luck for master level), and used 5 extra moves which I "won" but paid dearly with 5% of my resources. Even armed with these, I barely made 350 out of the required 450K! Now I am completely broke!

bfgWaimea, I don't see what good contacting tech support would do, UNLESS they are able to clear this #@%$ level for me or give me that pipe so I can proceed with the game!

Edited on 08/14/2015 at 9:00:49 AM PST

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 14, 15 9:07 AM
I completely agree with you eli !!!

This level is the absolute worst (IMO) . My steps were what eventually got me there after countless tries. And quite frankly I got very very lucky with a good set up of gummies and a purchase of extra moves.

Developers: If your going to require a collection item to move forward in the game - DO NOT MAKE IT OVERLY DIFFICULT TO AQUIRE !!! as often times a player will spend coins on boosts and still not make the levels goals. By the time the player is broke and don't have any more coins to buy boosts then it's game over and deleted from the device/pc. Why sink anymore money into a hopeless level. Discouraging customers will not achieve your goal of making money on an otherwise enjoyable game.

An easy fix for this level is to lower the goals points. Please consider it.

Pixiecloud
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by Pixiecloud on Aug 14, 15 9:35 AM
....., I don't see what good contacting tech support would do, UNLESS they are able to clear this #@%$ level for me or give me that pipe so I can proceed with the game!

.......Customer Service, or tech support WILL help you clear that level and give you that piece of pipe so that you can move forward.

I had exceptional good experience with customer support (Ashley, Aimee, Yuki, Matt, all frof Seattle ).
Those employees of BFG are really on the ball and will help you.

Send them an email, describe what you have done sofar, how much you spend on coins, moves, resources, and let them help you. (Don't forget to provide the email address you connect to your game).

Good luck.

yarnycakes
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by yarnycakes on Aug 14, 15 10:44 AM
I've also had good response from CS

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Aug 17, 15 7:22 AM
FINALLY, I DID IT! After playing dozens of times without coming even close to the score, I had a break! The first pair of bolts gave me an avalanche of 250K points and after that I was able to finish without any extra moves or boosts!!!!! But I almost had a stroke as I was getting closer because I didn't have any coins to buy extra moves if needed!

So it's just pure luck, I'm certain now! Other than use the 4 given bolts as pairs there's no strategy involved. They should DEFINITELY do something about this irritating, annoying, unfriendly, unhealthy, stressful level, to name but few of the adjectives that come to mind! Come on, devs!!

Now I seem to be stuck in NY, but it's too early to tell!

Edited on 08/17/2015 at 7:25:48 AM PST

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 17, 15 7:56 AM
eli173 wrote:FINALLY, I DID IT! After playing dozens of times without coming even close to the score, I had a break!

CONGRATULATIONS

Go to: