[Post New]by Lynjamin on Aug 8, 09 5:02 AM
The mouse won't make the symbol - nothing happens

Myriade99
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

Re:mouse control

[Post New]by Myriade99 on Aug 8, 09 2:47 PM
The first time tried this game I was unable to do the drawings with my mouse, so I stopped playing after the first level. Now I have a laptop and found it was a lot easier to do with the mouse pad using two hands (one to hold the left botton and one to draw on the mouse pad. I don't think I would have been able to play the game with a regular mouse on my old computer.

[Post New]by onerare on Aug 8, 09 5:46 PM
I'm playing on my lap top,,,,,and the mouse no matter what i do will trace the symbol ! anyone have the answer to this problem? I've use just the mouse and i've held the left key down and used the mouse, and nothing either way.
HELP

[Post New]by onerare on Aug 8, 09 5:50 PM
HELP my laptop mouse won't work on traceing the symbol !

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,237 Posts

[Post New]by MURPHY on Aug 8, 09 5:51 PM
I'm not on a laptop, but had no problems with the mouse. Also on Dell XP with just an old fashioned mouse with a long tail!

GR8_SCOT
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by GR8_SCOT on Aug 18, 09 7:41 PM
I am having the same problem ... you just have to persevere. I actually ended up with an elastic brace on my wrist to avoid injury - not the happiest circumstance in a game ...

[BFG please note .... it wouldn't do if you lose all your game-players to carpal tunnel]

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 5, 11 12:08 PM
Lynjamin wrote:The mouse won't make the symbol - nothing happens

I agree; I've the same problem. Since I trialed and bought this game, my mouse had to been able to do the tracing beforehand so what's the problem now?
MEnr56

Edit: TRACING is the an incorrect word for what needs to be done; I'd not gone back to this game for sometime and so I'd forgotten that you do NOT TRACE the runes -- you DRAW the runes within the black circle. I happened to do it -- just to see if it would work and it did and it's VERY forgiving. There's one so-called trace that was difficult and it wouldn't accept but when I started it from the bottom, it did accept the drawing.

MEnr56

Edited on 04/12/2011 at 11:43:37 PM PST

Go to: