Loralia
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

The safe

[Post New]by Loralia on Jul 30, 15 5:10 AM
I managed to reach the point of finding the safe but it doesn't show up. It tells me to put in the combination but there is nothing there. I click the hint button, it shows where the safe apparently is but it stays black. Vista, all drivers up to date.

Why is it so dark? So far this game is not so great, as far as I'm concerned. I don't care to just randomly click around hoping to find something and the hints don't always help either. I thought with all the positive reviews this would be just what I've been looking so (far too many CE's from my perspective, want a really good, bug free TM) but so far not so much.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:The safe

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 1, 15 10:56 PM
Maybe you've found a glitch, but I know I had to click in a black spot on the screen that looked like there was nothing there. When I clicked it, though, I got a close up of the safe.

Loralia
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Loralia on Aug 4, 15 10:30 AM
I clicked all over but no pic of the safe. All I get is a spot that tells me to put in the combination but no pic. This game is just not for me. Too bad, otherwise it had great reviews and I could have used something different and not the standard CE that seems to be mostly what is offered these days. I really wish BigFish hadn't sold out, things were different when the original creators had it. And now I guess I'm just being b****y

Thank you for your reply, I sincerely appreciate it.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 4, 15 9:07 PM
I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. It was a pretty good game. It seems to me that the safe wasn't too far into the game, so you might try starting a new profile. It's possible that your current one became corrupt somehow. Or, if that doesn't work, then try the game again after the next round of updates for your PC's graphics card, Flash player, DirectX, etc. I don't think Vista gets updates anymore, but if it does, be sure to install them all. Updates do sometimes fix the issue.

Anyway, sorry I couldn't help. I wish you luck!

Go to: