Edited on 07/31/2015 at 7:07:02 AM PST

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Witches' Legacy: The Dark Throne here

[Post New]by roaming on Jul 31, 15 1:31 AM
Bringing quote over from the CE forum:
gyanda wrote:Okay, this might be a very interesting game to play, but I don't get a word of it... I played all the other games of the series and the plot was always understandable and the gameplay was fun. This time I have the feeling the hero is wandering in a kind of labyrinth - the game takes so many strange curves that it lost me completely on the way. And what I find very strange as well: almost every step the developers want us to do seems unlogical to me. Without the hint button I would have been totally lost. It seems as if this game was not built by the same persons as before. I am not happy with it. Not at all.
That about wraps it up for me, too.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 31, 15 7:08 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Witches' Legacy: The Dark Throne here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, as do the developers as well as your fellow gamers. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Witches' Legacy: The Dark Throne.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM any one of our Moderators.

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by shelterhill on Jul 31, 15 3:11 PM
I liked the game a lot, I never pay too much attention to the storyline. And the extra's were not really spectacular, so I would say the SE is a pretty good choice.

cabanaeast18
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by cabanaeast18 on Aug 1, 15 11:47 AM
I also liked the game, graphics, vos, storytelling, but the more I play games, the more I rely also on the music to keep the flow going. There wasn't much after a time. I also started losing interest in the characters. I have all the games in this series, but my interest was kept up with those.
I was set to buy the collector's addition. Unles I read that someone says, "This game picks up again.", I will not.

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Aug 7, 15 12:54 PM
I have all in this series and have enjoyed every one. Excellent graphics and animations...totally enjoyable to play. You can select Custom options so you can make the hint and skip refresh very quickly if you are like me and don't have a big love of puzzles, which aren't all that bad!

Transporter map couldn't be better; excellent as always. HOS are unique and are in some ways, games within themselves. You can opt for an alternative game if you don't like HOS, but I'm sure you will enjoy these.

Story was good and recapped the earlier versions of the series if this is the first one you've played. Voice-overs were not as well done as in the past, but were pleasant enough. Music was appropriate and not irritating at all.

Totally enjoyed with a definite 5 out of 5 rating. I should probably re-load all this series and play again. Very well done game. Not outrageously hard or complex. I can't imagine a CE offering anything better.

Edited on 08/07/2015 at 12:55:42 PM PST

sn665
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by sn665 on Oct 25, 15 9:01 PM
A great game. Long and fast paced.

Go to: