Windows 10

[Post New]by lonnievn on Jul 31, 15 7:32 AM
Jus upgraded to the new Windows 10 - Zuma and my other Big Fish games will not expand to full screen.
They were find in Windows 8.1.

Re:Windows 10

[Post New]by Minicohen on Aug 13, 15 7:11 AM
I, and other people I know have the same problem. Most games wont be in full screen since upgraded from W7 to W10.
BigFish and/or Microsoft should get together to solve that problem before we switch to other game providor.
I'll be wayting for a follow-up post from BigFish

Chi3165
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Chi3165 on Aug 17, 15 8:30 AM
Oh my gosh - don't hold your breath waiting for Big Fish! A LOT of my games don't play full screen any more. I've already decided to go elsewhere. At least another site where they actually care about their customers.

[Post New]by HiddenNic on Sep 16, 15 4:22 PM
This is the main reason why I've been buying all of my games with their competitor. None of my BigFish games that used to play in full screen with Windows 8.1 will play in full screen with Windows 10. I've tried everything I can on my end to make them bigger but nothing is working.

All of the games from their competitor are working perfectly for me. Even their competitor's older games (from 3-5 years ago) are working fine. This is annoying.

BIG FISH LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS AND HELP US!!!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 17, 15 4:03 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been some trouble with this game as well as others after upgrading to Windows 10.

Since we're unable to provide in-depth troubleshooting via the Forums and especially if you're experiencing issues with multiple games, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Zuma Deluxe here!

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: