How do u Open 2nd book and get to the collectibles

[Post New]by Ticklerrose on Jul 31, 15 8:44 AM
I bought the collectors addition for my iPad. I finished the game, bonus rounds and rose puzzle. How do I access the Collectibles section? Every time I select on any of the shelves, it sends me to the same place, her room from the second part. The hint says to look in the cabinet but nothing happens when I touch it. Did I miss something? Can you tell me how to access this game?
Thanks!!!

Re:How do u Open 2nd book and get to the collectibles

[Post New]by carcassi on Aug 15, 15 8:17 AM
I'm having exactly the same problem as Ticklerrose, playing the game on my iPad Air running the latest iOS. I've looked all over and can't find anyone who's posted a solution to this problem. Up to now, this has been an awesome game, but now I'm thinking twice about getting more Mad Head games for my iPad or iPhone.

Any help/suggestions would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks!!!

[Post New]by Skittelroo on Aug 15, 15 3:34 PM
I have the same problem, using IPad2. Finished the game, found all the roses (and completed the Rose puzzle), go to Extras/collectibles, click a shelf, go to the room to find a bottle. Click all over on the cupboard door where the bottle should be inside (where the white cloth is hanging) ..... nothing happens. Frustrated! I have the first book opened, have one block/rose on the second book.... now what?

Edited on 08/15/2015 at 3:36:21 PM PST

[Post New]by Amonstar on Sep 4, 15 6:36 AM
I'm having the same issue, playing on iPad. Have loved this game so far, now frustrated. Please rectify!

[Post New]by TtheP79 on Sep 4, 15 2:30 PM
I'm having the same problem on the iPhone. I wrote to the customer service and they told me the usual (reboot device, clear history, etc.) and I still have the problem. They said to try tapping around the cupboard and that didn't work. They said to try it in airplane mode and it didn't work. Then they said "try going to the forums to ask if anyone else has figured it out." How about you figure it out, Big Fish! Very frustrated.

[Post New]by ME_Brown on Oct 2, 15 7:35 PM
Did anyone ever figure out how to do this? I have the same problem.

[Post New]by ItProgrammer on Nov 5, 15 5:00 PM
I have the same issue. I found a video showing a magnifying glass icon to open the cabinet. However on the iPad it does not show.

I have also found several posts reporting the same issue and all The forum admin does is lock the thread and tell everyone to go to the technical issue thread, but they never resolve the issue.

I am so frustrated with this gam and there unwillingness to fix it that I don't think I will ever buy another game.

Go to: