Game "stopped working" as I tried to open/play

[Post New]by AimeeHope on Aug 1, 15 4:49 PM
I have been having this problem for about a week now. I have gone to the Big Fish Game Manager app, clicked on the cog, selected "Manual", searched for new updates. The "Manual" and "Automatic" searches show there are no new updates at this moment. I have purchased a new HP all in one computer, running on Windows Xp, everything on my system is up to date. After trying the "Manual" search for new updates to the game, it is still showing:

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify if a solution is available.

Any one else having this problem? How do I fix it. I'm wondering, if I delete the game and try downloading again. Would I have to start from the beginning, or will I start where I left off. I'm "super-far" and really don't want to have to start all over again...

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Game "stopped working" as I tried to open/play

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 1, 15 6:00 PM
Before uninstalling and reinstalling the game first try to reinstall the Big Fish Game manager instead and see if that may help.

[Post New]by shazza_70 on Aug 20, 15 9:46 PM
I am having the same issue. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling game and manager several times, still the same. I really don't want to stop playing but nothing is working, any more tips please ?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 21, 15 9:04 AM
Have you tried restarting your computer? If that and the suggestions above doesn't work then contact Customer Support.

[Post New]by shazza_70 on Aug 21, 15 2:51 PM
Thanks Silver_hawk, yes I did, even went back to windows 8, and downloaded a new game, so definately not games manager. Has to be Agency 33 itself.

llb34
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by llb34 on Sep 14, 15 4:45 PM
ditto. This game has never worked right.

Go to: