bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon now has a blog walkthrough!

[Post New]by bfgBering on Jul 30, 09 9:28 AM
Hi Fishies!

Just wanted to pop by and let you all know there is a blog walkthrough available for Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon !

You can get to the walkthrough by clicking below.

Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon walkthrough

Happy gaming !

froggie10
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon now has a blog walkthrough!

[Post New]by froggie10 on Jul 30, 09 10:43 AM
Hi,right back at you I bought the Game first this morning got up to the Chess Board and can't figure it out,went to the walkthrough and I'm still stumped just wondering if anybody has gotten past it and how

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 30, 09 1:23 PM
froggie10 wrote:Hi,right back at you I bought the Game first this morning got up to the Chess Board and can't figure it out,went to the walkthrough and I'm still stumped just wondering if anybody has gotten past it and how

Hi Froggie10- welcome to the forums!

the numbers in the solution refer to the column and row- With the first number as the row, and the second indicating the column, so count down 1 (fist row) and across 3 (3rd column), then click on the piece in that spot.

I hope this helps.

[Post New]by nunkipooh on Jul 31, 09 8:45 AM
Hi Fellow Gamers!

I'm also stuck on the chessboard - the walkthrough does NOT work - somehow it is a problem after ....7-6...something ain't right - CAN YOU PLEASE RECHECK THE WALKTHROUGH ANSWER AND GET BACK TO ME PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!

nance91947
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nance91947 on Aug 1, 09 11:07 PM
nunkipooh wrote:Hi Fellow Gamers!

I'm also stuck on the chessboard - the walkthrough does NOT work - somehow it is a problem after ....7-6...something ain't right - CAN YOU PLEASE RECHECK THE WALKTHROUGH ANSWER AND GET BACK TO ME PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!

I, too, had problems with the chess game... gave up several times too...lol! My "problem" was in that I wish they'd numbered the "rows" and "columns" on the screenshot, since this can be very confusing. Finally, the little "light" in my brain went off...I plotted them (as in a graph) Top to Bottom 1-9 and across the top (L-R) 1-9. (My game kept ending at 7-6 too until I numbered my chess board this way). I slowly and carefully picked per walkthrough and made it through the game. Good luck!!

nance91947
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nance91947 on Aug 1, 09 11:11 PM
OK, Got all the gang to the dirigible. Got Capone's Buffy to turn the wrench. Now I'm in the "OH MY GOD WHO THOUGHT OF THIS PUZZLE AND WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE US A SKIP BUTTON" for the screw and the machine part. Supposed to guide the screw from the top using our arrow keys (past the vacuum areas) and to the bottom.,..all the while keeping an eye on the 'tilt' of the game piece. Well, I cannot complete this puzzle, having tried more times than the little ol' lady who lived in the shoe had children. Anyone have any tips, hints, 8 hr Tylenol (for headache incurred while attempting...lo!), anything that will help us less fortunate ones make it through this puzzle. I thank each of you in advance.....Thanks!!!! Huge KUDOs to all!!! (This is about as bad as getting Diamon over that stupid log in first game).

cheffaking
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by cheffaking on Aug 2, 09 7:22 PM
this one took me several tries...........everytime you use the left, right, up, down arrows, it moves the entire puzzle board in that direction just a little bit, you can tell by looking at the bottom right corner of the screen to see a smaller version of it. You can actually get your silver ball to stay at one place if you time it correctly. Just remember that for example if you use the up arrow just one time...the board on the bottom right goes up a little. Keep that in mind when going through the maze and when trying to avoid the "black holes".

Edited on 08/02/2009 at 7:23:09 PM PST

passedit
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by passedit on Aug 2, 09 11:57 PM
Have just downloaded the Eye of the Dragon, are they supposed to talk or do you have to read the script all the time? (Sorry didnt know where else to post this query)

cheffaking
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by cheffaking on Aug 3, 09 6:01 AM
no audio from the characters..........not this time.

texgal
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by texgal on Aug 8, 09 7:00 PM
I have followed the blog walkthrough verbatim several times and I still can't get Diamon to give the tavern owner the promissory note to buy booze for the character so he will give him the token. The tavern owner greets him, I click on booze at the top right hand side of the screen, and Diamon asks him for booze, the tavern owner then says no money no booze, but at that point Diamon just gets up off the barstool. What am I doing wrong?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Aug 9, 09 6:03 AM
texgal wrote:I have followed the blog walkthrough verbatim several times and I still can't get Diamon to give the tavern owner the promissory note to buy booze for the character so he will give him the token. The tavern owner greets him, I click on booze at the top right hand side of the screen, and Diamon asks him for booze, the tavern owner then says no money no booze, but at that point Diamon just gets up off the barstool. What am I doing wrong?

Hi Texgal! Welcome to the forums!

Try just handing the note to the bartender....

I hope this helps

Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon now has a blog walkthrough!

[Post New]by saintstewie on Aug 27, 09 2:05 AM
bfgBering wrote:Hi Fishies!

Just wanted to pop by and let you all know there is a blog walkthrough available for Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon !

You can get to the walkthrough by clicking below.

<a href='http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/diamon-jones-eye-of-the-dragon-walkthrough/'>Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon walkthrough</a>

Happy gaming !

[Post New]by saintstewie on Aug 27, 09 2:06 AM
can't get the ingredients in the pipe how do i do it

Go to: