greuey60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Scarecrow.

[Post New]by greuey60 on Aug 1, 15 7:19 PM
Could someone tell me what Im doing wrong. Im trying to do the scarecrow. Have moved his arms every which way and nothing happens. Hint botton is a joke. Just has sparkles around his chest. Thanks in advance.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Scarecrow.

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Aug 4, 15 12:21 PM
1st. Make sure the Hat is on the Scarecrow.

2nd. You have to use the PAPER on the Drawing in the Fireplace in the Shack then pick up the CHARCOAL from the Fireplace & use the CHARCOAL on the Paper to get the FIREPLACE TRACING then put the FIREPLACE TRACING on the Scarecrow's Chest.

3rd. Move the Scarecrow's Arm to match the Tracing.

The Left Arm needs to be at the Feather & the Right Arm needs to be almost Horizontal.

I had a little trouble getting it right. I moved the left arm near the Feather then moved the right arm through all the positions. If it didn't work, I'd move the left arm 1 position then go through all the positions with the right arm. It finally worked & the crows flew away.

HTH

greuey60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by greuey60 on Aug 5, 15 4:25 PM
Thank you so much. Finally got it.

karenspc
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by karenspc on Aug 22, 15 11:54 AM
also had trouble , charcole scetch is not right , keep trying using hints from prev post and you will get it

[Post New]by MsFireDragon on Sep 14, 15 4:00 AM
Thank you for the advice. The dang scarecrow has been driving me insane & I had to 'walk away' from the game for a time.

Go to: