bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon!

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Jul 30, 09 9:32 AM
Hi Everyone,

Here are some tips and tricks to help you solve the riddle behind the Eye of the Dragon!

Run Diamon, Run – Keep Diamon nice and buff by having him run through the entire adventure! If you double left click your mouse in the destination of your choice, Diamon will jog on over to speed up your explorations and find the Eye of the Dragon!

Escape from Books
– Diamon doesn’t seem like the type who likes to waste time reading, nor should you! Once you’ve read all that you want from the books in your inventory, just click ESC and you’ll be taken back to your inventory.

Hidden Hints – To get a little help along the journey, you can check your quest log, item inventory and conversations with other characters to figure out what the next step will be. Always remember the resources to you have at your fingertips to complete the tasks at hand!

Be sure to add your own tricks or tips to help anyone else who is in need since we all have our own way of playing!

Happy gaming and best of luck!

bfgEuphrates

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon!

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jul 30, 09 10:57 AM
Thanks Euphrates (man, how I like your name) for the tips. I am considering buying this game, but a little doubtful, as some fishie said that the first one was so full of problems, it was a wonder BF was offering the second, and with no demo, its kind of a lottery, don't you think?

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Jul 30, 09 1:15 PM
Hi Euskalduna,

I completely understand your concerns about getting a game without trying it first, and I want you to know that I haven't run into any issues with the game at all. I also saw that prpldva (who wrote the walkthrough) said that she was able to play without issues. We currently don't have any known issues and have spent a lot of time testing this game to avoid them in the future.

This is a large file game though, so it will take a lot of resources on your computer to run. I'd suggest that anyone interested in playing the game update all of their graphics software and shut down any other programs you have running before starting up this game. I'll just add that I really liked this game, especially since all of the mini-games are so different. Who doesn't love hand to hand combat and flying planes!?

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jul 30, 09 4:17 PM
Thanks, Euphrates, for your answer and advice. Will do, and most probably will buy the game. Sounds good.

[Post New]by renatemunro on Jul 31, 09 9:29 AM
I hesitatingly downloaded this game because I got stuck 3/4 of the way through the first one (couldn't get over the log no matter what I did!) but this one was better. Except now I am totally stuck near the end and unable to fight the monster. So now I am AGAIN unable to finish this game. I had hoped the developers would smarten up and put in a skip or two but no such luck. I like hidden objects and puzzles but NOT "must keep the thingy centered" or "must stay on the log" or "MUST fight"!!!
Just ranting.
Gadgetgirl

Edited on 07/31/2009 at 9:30:14 AM PST

cjpowlisz
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by cjpowlisz on Aug 3, 09 4:54 AM
To all of you. I never did finish the first one. I couldn't throw the TNT. I am now stuck on the chess game. Any one have some help?

cmmerritt
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by cmmerritt on Aug 3, 09 10:10 AM
I am toward the end of the game after deflecting the lightning with the candlestick and having to fight the monster. I can never win. I have tried clicking different combinations on the mouse but never even come close to winning. Has someone gotten through this and can give me a tip on how to win against this monster, PLEASE?????
Thanks,
cmmerritt

cjpowlisz
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by cjpowlisz on Aug 4, 09 5:33 AM
I finally finished the chess game but I can't do the tumbler game in the kitchen. Can't go any further, I need the missing pages to go any place else. Help any one? Margie where are you when we need you?

[Post New]by SuWhaley on Aug 4, 09 5:55 AM
I'm stuck trying to save Fuffy. How do I mix the blend I'm supposed to get him to smoke? I have the ingredients and the recipe.

cjpowlisz
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by cjpowlisz on Aug 7, 09 7:43 AM
Suwhaley Do you have the moth balls?

cjpowlisz
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by cjpowlisz on Aug 7, 09 7:44 AM
CJ here, is any body going to help me? Please.

[Post New]by pjsousa on Aug 8, 09 10:45 AM
SuWhaley wrote:I'm stuck trying to save Fuffy. How do I mix the blend I'm supposed to get him to smoke? I have the ingredients and the recipe.

do you have the pipe

[Post New]by Cherbaer on Aug 8, 09 12:37 PM
I gave the cheese cookies to Buffy but he won't help me with the crate. What have I done wrong?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Aug 9, 09 6:14 AM
Cherbaer wrote:I gave the cheese cookies to Buffy but he won't help me with the crate. What have I done wrong?

Hi Cherbaer- try talking to Buffy again...

cmmerritt
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

PLEASE HELP ME BEAT THE MONSTER AFTER GETTING LIGHTNING BALL!!!

[Post New]by cmmerritt on Aug 10, 09 1:08 AM
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP, I HAVE POSTED THIS QUESTION THREE TIMES NOW.

How do you beat the monster after getting the lightening ball? I get whipped fast everytime even though I have tried various combinations of the left and right mouse buttons in the fight.
thanks.
cmmerritt

[Post New]by harliquin on Aug 10, 09 7:55 PM
Iv'e just finished the game, loved it, although the English was not good it was still a good fun game, I beat the monsters by being fast hitting him and getting the sheild back up as fast as possible each time i hit him. I also stopped and left the game for a while in between, had a break from it. I think the main thing is knowing you can do it. Just keep trying.

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by gojojogo on Aug 11, 09 8:28 AM
I think the trick to these fights is play calmly and defensively. Watch out for them making their move and get your shield up to repel it. They often attack sort of predictably, in 2's or 3's. It may take a while, but deflecting hits is more important then making strikes.
I also agree that walking away from it, taking a break after 2 or so attempts is good, otherwise I get more and more frustrated and reckless.
apart from that there is very little help to be offered really.

[Post New]by muvver12 on Aug 15, 09 11:29 AM
after looking for hours for the seventh stone i returned to place it only to find the other six have vanished how do i get them back somebody please help

Go to: