cal69
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Error message

[Post New]by cal69 on Jul 30, 09 12:15 PM
Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that the people who had the error message on the other Diamon Jones WILL have it again on this one too.

Re:Error message

[Post New]by purpleracer on Jul 31, 09 6:12 AM
So whats Bigfish going to do to fix the problem? I would really like to play both of these games

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Jul 31, 09 9:49 AM
Hi Everyone,

We currently do not have any known issues or bugs with this game, but it does take a lot of resources and graphics requirements to run. Because the game has a lot of requirements, it can cause errors or issues on systems that have a hard time handling that intensity. I'd suggest that anyone interested in playing this game update all of their video card drivers and DirectX software. If you need any help with those updates, you can click here to see an article from our our help pages that will walk you through that fairly quick process.

If those updates seem unfamiliar though, please just click on the green envelope on the right side of this page - "We're Here to Help!" - to get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can also use Live Chat directly from your My Game Club page if you're a Game Club Member with us. They'll be more than happy to help in any way that they can.

Cheers!

bfgEuphrates

ADTech
Herring
Herring
374 Posts

[Post New]by ADTech on Jul 31, 09 10:44 AM
I played the first game and had no problems and I really enjoyed it. I just downladed this one without any problems either. The only thing I have noticed is that I do not get sound for the conservations and have to read the conservations at the bottom of the screen. I do get sond effects but do not get sound for the conservations. Can anyone tell me if the game is suppsed to be like this? My wife says the first game did have sound for the conservations but I can not remember if this is correct. Help on thid subject would be greatly appreciated.

cal69
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by cal69 on Aug 1, 09 3:29 AM
I know it is frustrating to get the error/access violation message when you really want to play a game, but BFG are more that happy to help and always replace with a credit if they can't help you. I have just been given a credit for this game, they are really helpful at customer support and always do their best. It is the game developers problem not BFG, remember that!

niya00
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by niya00 on Aug 1, 09 2:04 PM
As much as I love BF games site. I will NEVER buy another game without a trial play for free first. It is the only way to know if the game will even run with my computer. I've had the problem before and won't let it happen again. If we don't have a problem with the 'large download' warning I don't understand why it should take away our trial play. Oh well, I'm sure I'm missing some good one but not worth the wasted credit or money!

gramboo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by gramboo on Aug 4, 09 2:00 PM
bfgEuphrates wrote:Hi Everyone,

We currently do not have any known issues or bugs with this game, but it does take a lot of resources and graphics requirements to run. Because the game has a lot of requirements, it can cause errors or issues on systems that have a hard time handling that intensity. I'd suggest that anyone interested in playing this game update all of their video card drivers and DirectX software. If you need any help with those updates, you can click <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/220/kw/help%20my%20games/r_id/109674>here</a> to see an article from our our help pages that will walk you through that fairly quick process.

If those updates seem unfamiliar though, please just click on the green envelope on the right side of this page - "We're Here to Help!" - to get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can also use Live Chat directly from your My Game Club page if you're a Game Club Member with us. They'll be more than happy to help in any way that they can.

Cheers!

bfgEuphrates

gramboo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by gramboo on Aug 4, 09 2:03 PM
i have the same problem with boh games i tried to fix it like you said seill does not work

OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by OLDBAY on Aug 5, 09 3:03 AM
this game has dissapointed me over & over , i have loaded this game twice..how many hrs.did that take uh 10...reads error..really pisses me off..never had any proplems w/bfg,,but i see others r having the same proplem..please help those who cant get it right....please.....there is no excuse to go thru ALL that trouble to play a game,,,and then not play a game...but go and spend ALL that time & trouble....pisses me off....any one else feel for me...alittle bit...please ?

[Post New]by smoocha1 on Aug 8, 09 4:48 AM
I too have been having nothing but troubles all night. I spent all night getting updates for my computer and still I keep getting the error message. BFG I am not a happy person and I have been following all of your suggestions. Next stop I will get in touch with your help people and if still cant access this game I would hope after all of the games I have bought you will give me a credit. I also suggest that for large file games, that a 1hr test of the game should be given. You can do it for small files, why not for large.......

[Post New]by littleone1 on Aug 8, 09 3:42 PM
I have downloaded this file twice now ( 4 hours each time) and keep getting an error message. This is so frustrating and hope to get a credit back. I have never had this problem with any other game. I have uploaded all the software and it is still giving me issues. I will only purchase games that have trials moving forward.

[Post New]by Script4Tears on Aug 10, 09 12:51 AM
I too get an error message ... the mahjong game kinda locked up and we cant load from there, I will try playing again from the last saved game *sigh* then will try a re-install .. after that........... I guess it's BUG BF TIME i have noooooooo problems with any other games I have vista and all my 'stuff' is updated so ???????? anyhooo just thought I would let you all know add me to the list of people with an error code message !!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to: