Kill your peep?

[Post New]by brewerbulldpg44 on Jul 30, 09 6:25 PM
[b] I went on vacation for 4 days, and my person was like 58 b4 i left so I knew she was gonna die. Well, my mom got on here, and she saw that the person died, and she started a new generation, now they are 47. my mom pick the wrong person I wanted to pass the house down to, and named my children stupid crap, and didn't marry a good guy, and none of them have a promotion. They are all exhausted and have very low energy, because I'm trying to kill them. Anyone know a more effective, or faster way? HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!

WhippetLv
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,552 Posts

Re:Kill your peep?

[Post New]by WhippetLv on Jul 30, 09 6:29 PM
Brewer wont you be happy when school starts again????

Timebomb007
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,767 Posts

[Post New]by Timebomb007 on Jul 30, 09 6:31 PM
Heh, I assume this is about Virtual Families.

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jul 30, 09 7:36 PM
??????????. I think I need brain enhancement pills (again) What in the world are you talking about?

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Jul 30, 09 8:59 PM
I believe they are talking about the Virtual Families game...at least, that's what I assume from deciphering the post.

Trixie598
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

[Post New]by Trixie598 on Jul 30, 09 9:02 PM
Do not post this in chit-chat corner. Post this in VF!

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Jul 31, 09 10:46 AM
Hi Fishies,

Since we have a full forum set up for Virtual Families, and there are a lot of other users that can definitely help you play the game, I've gone ahead and moved this thread on over there. Just a heads up!

Please note that you can find the full game forum for any game that we carry by clicking on the "All Game Forums" tab at the top of this page. From there, you can either search for the game forum you're looking for or scroll down to the title from the alphabetical list.

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

Kill your peep?

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jul 31, 09 12:02 PM
brewerbulldpg44 wrote:[b] I went on vacation for 4 days, and my person was like 58 b4 i left so I knew she was gonna die. Well, my mom got on here, and she saw that the person died, and she started a new generation, now they are 47. my mom pick the wrong person I wanted to pass the house down to, and named my children stupid crap, and didn't marry a good guy, and none of them have a promotion. They are all exhausted and have very low energy, because I'm trying to kill them. Anyone know a more effective, or faster way? HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!

They're harder to kill than you think! Try giving them some vancomycin to make them extremely weak and don't feed them. See if that helps. Don't buy any groceries, of course, so they can't heat up food and look for snacks. I don't know if it'll work, but you can try it.

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on Jul 31, 09 2:11 PM
the problem is, if you kill ALL of them, there won't be anyone to start the next generation & game over. so you want to spare one of them. also the vancomycin/starvation ordeal will take 12-24 hours. i would say it depends on how far along they are. if the oldest is going to college soon, then by all means make em eat all the food in the fridge. the college kid will "escape" & survive & keep your generations intact.

if the prob is your mom gave them stupid names, you can always rename them yourself on the detail page. also, the kid who inherits after he's grown can still be renamed, & the previous generation he came from will also reflect this change.

[Post New]by ompom123 on Feb 11, 10 11:34 AM
what i did was didn't care for one
of the family,s and then this boy who adopted died so

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Feb 11, 10 4:08 PM
Since this thread is from last summer, I think her peeps are dead by now.

[Post New]by kymkym2010 on Sep 10, 10 10:10 PM
Restart the game.

Go to: