bfgFlounder
9,254 Posts

Welcome to Aveyond: Gates of Night forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 31, 09 12:03 AM
Welcome to Aveyond: Gates of Night forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Aveyond: Gates of Night players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Aveyond: Gates of Night forum

[Post New]by judi1117 on Jul 31, 09 12:13 AM
Yay! I've been waiting for this.

[Post New]by gamergirl68 on Jul 31, 09 3:17 AM
Yes, Gates of Night is the second part of the Orbs of Magic series. This game is longer than Lord of Twilight, with more areas to explore.

gameboy05
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by gameboy05 on Jul 31, 09 3:28 AM
do i have to finish aveyond lo. of twi. before playing gates of night ?

Edited on 07/31/2009 at 3:29:27 AM PST

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jul 31, 09 4:06 AM
Hello gameboy05,

you must not finish the other games in series, but remember, this is the second part in series, so for the story I recommend to you.

buffy1630
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by buffy1630 on Jul 31, 09 4:26 AM
need help already ive got lydia an that how do i get rid of the pirates thx

Lelizzz
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Lelizzz on Jul 31, 09 7:28 AM
Help the witches with the candy, then their reward will help you with the pirates =)

superhorse
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by superhorse on Jul 31, 09 9:10 AM
How do I get the Elf Queen to trust me so she will let me into the faerie world? I've talked to everyone in the town and gotten rid of the Lydia-Clone/Faerie/shape-shifter thing already as well as returned and paid the late fee on the book that "Lydia" checked out. Also, where is the elf boy who went fishing? Please help me! And what is the music box for?

Edited on 07/31/2009 at 11:26:42 AM PST

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on Jul 31, 09 3:14 PM
It's good to see this game is out. I haven't finished Lord of Twilight..LOL.

[Post New]by gamergirl68 on Jul 31, 09 4:15 PM
Superhorse, the elf boy went fishing at the Waterways. Helping him will get the elf queen to trust you.

But you'll need to leave the island and go somewhere else first - the music box will come in handy a bit later.

[Post New]by flammable55 on Aug 1, 09 2:29 AM
I'm stuck on hepititus, I can't see any way of getting the quarter key back.....

[Post New]by gamergirl68 on Aug 1, 09 3:50 AM
look for someone else in Witchwood who needs your help. Once you've completed the quest for them, leave Witchwood then come back.

[Post New]by ladydstlouis on Aug 1, 09 5:11 AM
Is anyone having issues with how the game runs? When I get into the game, my arrow keys don't work properly to navigate and I don't have full use of the mouse to navigate either. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail.........ideas? I know I can reach out to support but I don't want to wait until Monday!

[Post New]by sassywench on Aug 1, 09 9:50 AM
Wonderful game

[Post New]by Gamerlaurie on Aug 1, 09 12:37 PM
ladydstlouis wrote:Is anyone having issues with how the game runs? When I get into the game, my arrow keys don't work properly to navigate and I don't have full use of the mouse to navigate either. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail.........ideas? I know I can reach out to support but I don't want to wait until Monday!

I too am having issues with some things....The One I don't like the most is when I click on Stella's SKILLS....the menu just goes up and down so fast, that I can barely get ahold of the Sleep spell.....It's driving me nuts.....

mr7933
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by mr7933 on Aug 1, 09 3:45 PM
Where is the bazaar?

[Post New]by kayrhiam on Aug 1, 09 6:16 PM
Does anyone know how to use my saved game from Lord of Twilight in this new game?

[Post New]by Gamerlaurie on Aug 1, 09 7:16 PM
kayrhiam wrote:Does anyone know how to use my saved game from Lord of Twilight in this new game?

[Post New]by Gamerlaurie on Aug 1, 09 7:18 PM
kayrhiam wrote:Does anyone know how to use my saved game from Lord of Twilight in this new game?

Well I bought this Chapter of the game and downloaded it immediately. And when I began to play the game it asks you about the first chapter.....it should have happened immediately upon beginning this chapter. Hope this helps.....If you are on the Trial Version for 1 free Hour, It may not have done that until you actually buy the game.

[Post New]by writergir189201 on Aug 1, 09 9:34 PM
this is my first time playing without the walkthrough and its great...a bit annoying at times but great! Havent finished yet but loving it so far

Go to: