octavia13
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Loading MTE

[Post New]by octavia13 on Jul 31, 09 2:56 AM
Over the last three days it has become impossible to say whether or not you can get into the game. Lots of people can't load it and as this is one of the favourite games isn't time something was done about it. I played early this morning (UK time) without problem but when I went back to it a couple of hours later, I couldn't get into it. All the other games are playing fine.

Spazzazz
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

Loading MTE

[Post New]by Spazzazz on Aug 4, 09 6:03 AM
octavia13 wrote:Over the last three days it has become impossible to say whether or not you can get into the game. Lots of people can't load it and as this is one of the favourite games isn't time something was done about it. I played early this morning (UK time) without problem but when I went back to it a couple of hours later, I couldn't get into it. All the other games are playing fine.

Hi Octavia

Are you running XP or Vista?

octavia13
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Loading MTE

[Post New]by octavia13 on Aug 5, 09 2:43 AM
Hi
I am using XP, shortly after I posted the message we could all get back in and have played until Tuesday evening when it disappared again and looks like it is still down.
Is this a universal problem or is it only affecting UK/Europe. Sorry not to reply sooner.

pinkspot
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by pinkspot on Aug 9, 09 7:39 AM
Hi Octavia, do you still have this problem? I'm in Holland and never had this problem. Also running XP. I play the game every morning (with only an hour time difference with the UK), so.............

Also, eventho it belongs on the "gamebonus"issue: is anybody still having problems with that. I don't (that's 2 say for over 3 days now) and as I don't see any new posts about it I guess it's running ok now everywhere.

Let me know please so I can answer. I don't wanna be a jellyfish anymore. The beach was loaded with beautiful lightblue dead ones 2day.

Funny game this, makes me kinda of schizo: what am I: a Tiger or a Jellyfish............

Greetz!

Spazzazz
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

[Post New]by Spazzazz on Sep 18, 09 7:21 AM
pinkspot wrote:Hi Octavia, do you still have this problem? I'm in Holland and never had this problem. Also running XP. I play the game every morning (with only an hour time difference with the UK), so.............

Also, eventho it belongs on the "gamebonus"issue: is anybody still having problems with that. I don't (that's 2 say for over 3 days now) and as I don't see any new posts about it I guess it's running ok now everywhere.

Let me know please so I can answer. I don't wanna be a jellyfish anymore. The beach was loaded with beautiful lightblue dead ones 2day.

Funny game this, makes me kinda of schizo: what am I: a Tiger or a Jellyfish............

Greetz!

Lol - Hi Pinky - ya just about gota be schitzo to play this game - drives ya crazy!!

How ya been?? No more word from Octavia i see

pinkspot
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by pinkspot on Oct 2, 09 3:04 AM
Hey Spazzazz, stupid right, now that the game is running okay I didnt visit the forum anymore.
So just saw your message. I'm fine and the dog too. I am a Rabbit now and got some pills from the doctor for the schizo. . Started to do other games again 2, the HOG's, love them.

How are u doing? Greetz from a cloudy Holland.

Spazzazz
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

[Post New]by Spazzazz on Oct 5, 09 3:48 AM
Big NZ wave - Hi Pinkspot

Lol - grt to hear all going good for you - like you since the games been up & running hadnt been around in here too much meself then did a random checkin & there were a heap of unanswered posts so fired on ahead to getm sorted - just about time Bfg put me on thier payroll i reckon
so i get in here most days if i can to try help the players out - other to that im doing ok - school holidays here at the mo so things been pretty busy

Rabbit? Nice!! I love workn me way up in a new game & watching the graphic change - cool effects - they dont last long enough for me tho - i play the los in the smallest section (42 tile los) small los but big points so ya climb pretty quick - i do the odd biggy here & there but i get bored with them - i like the fast pace of the small ones

Big NZ hug to ya - Fi

pinkspot wrote:Hey Spazzazz, stupid right, now that the game is running okay I didnt visit the forum anymore.
So just saw your message. I'm fine and the dog too. I am a Rabbit now and got some pills from the doctor for the schizo. . Started to do other games again 2, the HOG's, love them.

How are u doing? Greetz from a cloudy Holland.

pinkspot
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by pinkspot on Oct 8, 09 7:13 AM
Hey Spazzazz/Fi, first the questions: NZ? & ..........here at the mo?Do explain please.

Funny, used to do the small los 2, but now I'm only doing the los from.........9999999999 up 2 appr. 500 tiles. I'll try the small ones again, being a rabbit isn't a very good idea with Xmas ahead.
Don't get the graphic change stuff so.......see first sentence.

Saw u on almost all the forums, so u might apply for a job at Bf, who knows/
School, way back, i'm a very old jellyfish / rabbit (might survive Xmas because of that), loved school tho.

How come u know so much about this game, all of your answers seem 2 make a lot of sense. (Never heard from Octavia, wierd)
Okay, gotta feed the 3 cats and smelly doggy( jumped in the muddy pond).
Nice you're fine and keep up the good work (just for the job).

Hugs&greetz, Syl

Spazzazz
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

[Post New]by Spazzazz on Oct 10, 09 7:08 AM
Hi Pinkspot/Syl

NZ = New Zealand - its where i live - here at the mo = school holidays in NZ at the moment - but the kids due to go back on Monday for the 4th term- the next holidays they have will be Christmas - this year has gone so fast (we have 4 school terms a year in NZ)

The graphic change in the game when it changes from animal to animal when ya start a new game & work yr way up to Rarified Lightening Pig - i like the change when the graphic changes - its really cool to watch

Know about the game from learning thru the forums, playing & being extremely inquisitive - have pushed 3 players to the top so far -

Spazza *Spazza & Spazzazz

Me current players are -

**Spazza * Spazza's (90* launchpad) Spazza Hugz (for Hugs - the Mte Hugs forum Anniversaries) & Spazzattak (100 layout launches)

& the player im currently running up is Spazzattack - this a player iv had sitting on me puter for a long time sitting dormant so time to move it thru

I like helping people if i can & if i cant i seek & try sendm in the right direction - theres nothing more frustrating than wanting to play a game & not being able to - theres alot more to learn & know in this game than meets the eye - its a fun game

Will pm ya some links to hava look at - ya mighta seen or been to some - Enjoy!!

Wonder if Octavia ever got thier game going

Hugz Fi

pinkspot wrote:Hey Spazzazz/Fi, first the questions: NZ? & ..........here at the mo?Do explain please.

Funny, used to do the small los 2, but now I'm only doing the los from.........9999999999 up 2 appr. 500 tiles. I'll try the small ones again, being a rabbit isn't a very good idea with Xmas ahead.
Don't get the graphic change stuff so.......see first sentence.

Saw u on almost all the forums, so u might apply for a job at Bf, who knows/
School, way back, i'm a very old jellyfish / rabbit (might survive Xmas because of that), loved school tho.

How come u know so much about this game, all of your answers seem 2 make a lot of sense. (Never heard from Octavia, wierd)
Okay, gotta feed the 3 cats and smelly doggy( jumped in the muddy pond).
Nice you're fine and keep up the good work (just for the job).

Hugs&greetz, Syl

Edited on 10/10/2009 at 7:29:46 AM PST

pinkspot
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by pinkspot on Oct 11, 09 9:20 AM
Hi Fi, thought so. wasn't sure about it NZ I mean. Again because of the Dutch, we've got a province Zeeland. It's great the way u help people out, I would never be able to do that. I think BF would really give u a job as u know more than Tech Supp.
U save them a lot of time and free games
What about it: suppose u need a job, just don't give all the advice, let everyone email TS, they always give free games after 2 questions. I bet they beg u to come and help them out

Saw yr PM, look into it 2morrow. Really hooked on this Hoggame gotta finish that first.
Did three 2 and 4 tiles los, funny wasn't even in the top 50

Awful weather here, better in Nz I guess. Well, gotta feed them pets again (seems they wanna get fed everyday. Dog is called Gammon, so he can eat himself ).

Bye 4 now, hugs & greetz, Syl PS. Wierd, this Biggest Fish in the forum, what are they talking about?

Spazzazz
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

[Post New]by Spazzazz on Oct 11, 09 6:30 PM
Hi Syl

nah i dont need a job - got plenty to do around here - have 4 kids + 4 permanent foster kids - 1 dog & 12 cats - thats more than enough to keep me busy

I think most of the prob with TS & this game is they probably dont play it - the way i see it - ya gota know the how & what of the game to help - telling people to uninstall/reinstall without backing up is not helpful to anyone - just creates a huge amount of frustration for those players who end up losing thier player names etc & having to restart time & time again

Dosnt matter that ya wernt in the top 50 when ya played those los - the more ya playm the quika ya get - will pm ya a tip

Have had a few nice days here - its our springtime & weve not long changed over into daylight saving hours so the days are a little longer

The Big Fish - i have no idea - think its the 1s that have done the most posts so they be further up the fish ladder isnt it? You & me just little fish compared to some

pinkspot
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by pinkspot on Oct 12, 09 3:32 AM
Hi Fi, wrote back a PM, but just loook at yr los from the 12th. This is ever so funny.

Nice los by the way. Yeah, autumn here, nice colors but nasty weather with it.

Well, everybody always wanna catch the biggest fish in the sea so we're safe

Who wants a guppy or a jellyfish.

Gotta rush! Read you around!

Spazzazz
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

[Post New]by Spazzazz on Oct 13, 09 2:31 AM
Hi Syl

Have read yr pms - will reply back

Hugz Fi

pinkspot wrote:Hi Fi, wrote back a PM, but just loook at yr los from the 12th. This is ever so funny.

Nice los by the way. Yeah, autumn here, nice colors but nasty weather with it.

Well, everybody always wanna catch the biggest fish in the sea so we're safe

Who wants a guppy or a jellyfish.

Gotta rush! Read you around!

Go to: